Author Topic: 4" Tango Tube  (Read 1495 times)

Online Kyle

• Kicker
4" Tango Tube
« on: 06/21/17 14:27 UTC »
4" Tango Tube

Introducing the new 4” Tango Tube.  This single cavity tube mold pours ribbed tube baits that are perfect for rigging with a tapered tube skirt jig internally, or rigging texposed on a worm hook.   The ribbed body of the tube is perfect for adding and holding scent and gives the bait a slow fall, unique action, and added vibration that set it apart from other tubes.

The 4” Tango Tube lends itself to be poured with any of our 3 spline options, whether it be the standard spline, the squiggle 6 or the spike 15 spline, the Tango Tube can be poured to give you the action and profile you are looking for.  Varying sized tube inserts also give you the ability to customize the thickness of the head for varying applications.

The new 4” Tango Tube is now available for purchase by calling Jordan at 319-984-6055 and will be available on the website www.do-itmolds.com sometime next week.

Tango Tube 4”
1 Cavity
Item #95318
Price $69

Online WALLEYE WACKER

• Lunker
Re: 4" Tango Tube
« Reply #1 on: 06/21/17 16:07 UTC »
Sweet tube been waiting to see a ribbed tube.

Online DF

• Lunker
« Reply #2 on: 06/21/17 16:19 UTC »
That's a good looking bait

Offline BareKnuckleJigs

• Lunker
  • ...the Nut behind the Bolt...
    • https://youtu.be/PrcrGEj5ZwM
« Reply #3 on: 06/21/17 17:42 UTC »
YUMMY!
.El Gnaw.

"Drizzle Spoon ROCKS!"  Jerry V
"Wash Your Hands"  BKJ
"TaunT-O"  BKJ...10/1/2015
"DeJa Vu"  BKJ...09/10/2016
".o.v.e.r.p.o.p.u.l.a.t.i .o.n."  Earth
"My Finesse Worms are Better Than Zoom's"  BKJ
Eccentric Conscientious Alpha Type-A Introvert...Me

.the 800-pound Gorilla Cometh.

Offline JohnR

• Administrator
  • Yearling
« Reply #4 on: 06/21/17 18:38 UTC »
This tube mold is now on the store.

http://store.do-itmolds.com/4-Tango-Tube_p_1261.html
JohnR

Offline efishnc

• Lunker
« Reply #5 on: 06/22/17 14:00 UTC »
I already have a bunch of confidence in this bait from seeing the prototype at the get together and I'm looking forward to a swamp-trout showdown this summer with a buddy who has a love affair with a black/blue sweet beaver... not that the beaver style baits are bad, but I have incredibly high expectations for this because of its ribs and squiggle skirt (at least with the set up I'll be making).  I'm not sure if I'll try to match my buddy color for color or go with one of my own faves, like chameleon.

Even though I just ordered this, I'm so stoked about it that overnight delivery wouldn't be fast enough!

Online andrewlamberson

• Lunker
« Reply #6 on: 06/22/17 16:55 UTC »
Yeah....but how are you going to E-core that thing! ;D
" You can't buy happiness...But you can buy fishing gear...and that's kind of the same thing"

Offline efishnc

• Lunker
« Reply #7 on: 06/22/17 17:13 UTC »
Yeah....but how are you going to E-core that thing! ;D

A "standard" E-core could be done, but then it would no longer be a tube... Mike J's method for the internal powder coat my be just the ticket here. My wheels are turning, but not sure if anything might work until I get out in the garage and start tinkering.

Online Mike J

• Lunker
« Reply #8 on: 06/22/17 20:20 UTC »
I would think you could dip the rod used to make it hollow in the core color then put it in the mold and shoot the outside color.  I've already got some ideas for this.

Offline efishnc

• Lunker
« Reply #9 on: 06/22/17 22:05 UTC »
I would think you could dip the rod used to make it hollow in the core color then put it in the mold and shoot the outside color.  I've already got some ideas for this.

Right on... we'll have lots to do when we finally get some garage time.