Author Topic: Swim bait head  (Read 2112 times)

Offline Nathan77

• Minnow
Re: Swim bait head
« Reply #30 on: 10/10/17 20:32 UTC »
You guys should keep in mind that Oct. 1 was merely a target date and that lots of things come into play at a corporate level that you don't see. Take a pill and relax.

Simply guys asking for an update on a new product doesn't mean we need a pill. The mold was shown online at Icast like in July so people were excited then. The last we all heard was a month ago and some of us just wanted to know the latest updates and ask a few questions.
Thanks Do-It for answering us and we will try to be patient with you guys.

Offline CrawdadsFishingTackle

• Keeper
    • Crawdads Fishing Tackle
« Reply #31 on: 10/12/17 19:42 UTC »
Awesome!! Thanks for Everything, Do-It!!  You Rock! 8) ;D

Offline brownbasshunter

• Minnow
« Reply #32 on: 10/15/17 20:06 UTC »
the new swimbait and bladebait molds are on there way to NC.  wont get any work done this week will be chasing down every UPS truck I see.....

Offline efishnc

• Lunker
« Reply #33 on: Yesterday at 22:49 »
the new swimbait and bladebait molds are on there way to NC.  wont get any work done this week will be chasing down every UPS truck I see.....

Hey BBH-

It doesn't look like you got a proper welcome on your first post, so let me provide a cordial howdy at this time.  For the record, I also have great affection for smallies (they are flat out my favorite); even though I regularly switch things up for the sake of variety, if I could only pursue one species, it would unquestionably be the brown bass.