Author Topic: Panfish Pursuers  (Read 277 times)

Online weltzing63

• Keeper
Panfish Pursuers
« on: 09/08/17 09:57 UTC »
Hey Everyone! If you have a passion for pursuing panfish like we do, take a moment a visit our Facebook page- Panfish Pursuers .  We post fishing reports, techniques, how we go about finding Panfish, what baits we use and most importantly pictures! So please take a visit to our page!

https://panfishpursuers.com/

Online Paneltruck.lures

• Keeper
Re: Panfish Pursuers
« Reply #1 on: 10/12/17 22:05 UTC »
I don’t do Facebook but I checked out the website it’s nice you have good site. I hope you add more content in the future. I love panfish. Blue  gill and crappie are my favorite  (other than trout) heck I don’t mind a nice pearch from time to time. You have added to my desire to want to go ice fishing as well. Keep adding content and I’ll check back
Instagram: paneltrucklures
Facebook: Panel Truck Lures

Online weltzing63

• Keeper
« Reply #2 on: 10/13/17 23:29 UTC »
Thanks paneltruck. We actually just started adding more info the .com website today. Also adding a link to our shopify website.

Here's a little pic we added of our new packaging :)

Online Muskygary

• Lunker
« Reply #3 on: 10/14/17 06:45 UTC »
Very nice site! I will keep checking back for information. Wonder what you have found out about using different colors?

Online weltzing63

• Keeper
« Reply #4 on: 10/14/17 08:31 UTC »
Thanks muskygary. I did reply to your message on the baits for sale thread, but some popular colors to start with are pink, red, black, purple, white.

Online Paneltruck.lures

• Keeper
« Reply #5 on: 10/14/17 22:05 UTC »
I got on to the sample version of FB and looked at your page. I like what you have and I think your prices are fair I’ll probably get with you closer to Christmas. I see somethings for my boys and my assistant at work.... oh and me
Instagram: paneltrucklures
Facebook: Panel Truck Lures

Online weltzing63

• Keeper
« Reply #6 on: 10/15/17 09:11 UTC »
Haha, sounds great! Keep watching our shop, we are coming out with a few new things...!!