Author Topic: Skarlis Wins 2017 Masters Walleye Circuit's World Walleye Championship  (Read 1572 times)

Offline Kyle

• Administrator
  • Kicker
A big CONGRATULATIONS from all of us at Do-It Molds to one of the hottest sticks on the planet Tommy Skarlis. Tommy is back in the game after a miraculous recovery following a devastating injury he suffered last November. Last weekend Tommy and partner Jeff Lahr claimed the World Walleye Championship title. Way to Do-It!!

https://store.do-itmolds.com/2017-World-Walleye-Title.html

photo courtesy of OutdoorFirst Media

Offline Mike J

• Lunker
Congrats to Do-it and Tommy.  What an amazing recovery and great season!

Offline ctom

• Lunker
Way to go Tommy and Jeff! Congrats. Tommy that recovery is just flat out stud. Happy for you!

Offline olsarge

• Kicker
Great news.  Congratulations.
I find it incredible that I have to explain to a grown American citizen that taking a knee during the National Anthem is disrespectful.

Offline Lines

• Lunker
Power of prayer is amazing. Congratulations Tommy & Jeff. Awesome work. Congratulations Do-It team.

Online WALLEYE WACKER

• Lunker
Why to go guys and glade that Tommy is back.

Offline 2XL

• Lunker
Well done guys !

Offline efishnc

• Lunker
Congrats... Jerry told me you were strong in your faith and it's always good to hear those things expressed publicly from a pinnacle position.

Offline DF

• Lunker
Awesome job guys!

Offline TommySkarlis

• Kicker
Thanks Everybody! The MWC World Walleye Championship Crown was a dream of mine for 30 years. The win was a true blessing and one we will cherish for the rest of our lives. Special thanks to Do-It for all of the support and products that it takes to win a victory like this.  Jeff Lahr and I (along with our other friends) sit around in garages, basements and shops, tackle crafting together - talking about stuff like this!!!!! May God bless you all!!!!
Take somebody fishing soon!

Online Muskygary

• Lunker
Way to go Tommy, glad your back!!

Offline Paneltruck.lures

• Lunker
Congratulations!
That's a great looking trophy
Instagram: paneltrucklures
Facebook: Panel Truck Lures

Offline TommySkarlis

• Kicker
Thanks again everybody! Couldn't Do-It without your support!
Take somebody fishing soon!