Author Topic: 21....  (Read 3781 times)

Offline ctom

• Lunker
« on: 11/16/17 16:27 UTC »
....no not a gun salute, sticks. These are smoker ready and will see that environment tomorrow.  Once these are finished up the ring bologna starts up. There'll be about 20 rings of that when finished. Then its on to the hot dog....25 pounds of the critters. Then 25 pounds of bratwurst. The my breakfast sausage links. Gonna be a busy boy for a while now.

« Last Edit: 11/16/17 18:36 UTC by ctom »
There are good ships
and wood ships
ships that sail the sea
but the best ships are friendships
and may they
always be ......An Irish Toast

Offline Paneltruck.lures

• Lunker
Re: 21....
« Reply #1 on: 11/16/17 18:05 UTC »
Just reading “25 pounds of bratwurst” put a smile on my face
Instagram: paneltrucklures
Facebook: Panel Truck Lures

Offline efishnc

• Lunker
« Reply #2 on: 11/18/17 20:52 UTC »
I noticed you seemed a little light on the ring bologna... my freezer has room if yours does not ;)

Offline ctom

• Lunker
« Reply #3 on: 11/19/17 07:37 UTC »
The rings weigh in at 1 1/4 pounds.
There are good ships
and wood ships
ships that sail the sea
and may they

Offline olsarge

• Lunker
« Reply #4 on: 11/19/17 09:48 UTC »
I have made a copy of your picture to send to your doctor.  I am sure you have some sort of dietary restrictions/ I can, however, be bought.  Send me an appropriate amount of ring bologna as compensation for keeping my mouth shut and all is good.  Looks yummy.
I find it incredible that I have to explain to a grown American citizen that taking a knee during the National Anthem is disrespectful.

Offline 2XL

• Lunker
« Reply #5 on: 11/19/17 10:02 UTC »
YUM ! I need to learn how to make this stuff.

Offline ctom

• Lunker
« Reply #6 on: 11/19/17 11:12 UTC »
I have made a copy of your picture to send to your doctor.  I am sure you have some sort of dietary restrictions/ I can, however, be bought.  Send me an appropriate amount of ring bologna as compensation for keeping my mouth shut and all is good.  Looks yummy.

lol....nice try. My doctor has eaten my sausages and smoked fish [lake trout and salmon] and thinks its great food. At the last Christmas party we went to for the facility I had some plastics to show to a few buddies and my doc saw them and ran off to brag them up to some of the other docs. So you know sarge, my better half worked at the medical facility the doc is at for 25 years so he and I are old buds.

And if you think this looks good, imagine how good it tastes. Really, really think hard about how this might taste. lol
« Last Edit: 11/19/17 11:31 UTC by ctom »
There are good ships
and wood ships
ships that sail the sea
and may they

Offline Muskygary

• Lunker
« Reply #7 on: 11/19/17 11:40 UTC »
You wouldn't have some home made horseradish to go with that, would you?

Offline ctom

• Lunker
« Reply #8 on: 11/19/17 11:46 UTC »
Wanna bet? lol
There are good ships
and wood ships
ships that sail the sea
and may they

Offline WALLEYE WACKER

• Lunker
    • WALLEYE WACKER
« Reply #9 on: 11/19/17 13:41 UTC »
You just had to tease use with the sliced stick didn’t you. Can’t wait to see the rings.
May your days be filled with sun shine and you always have a tight line. AMEN

Offline Paneltruck.lures

• Lunker
« Reply #10 on: 11/19/17 14:43 UTC »
Alright where is the crackers, sharp cheddar and hot mustard to go with that stick?! I’m sure you make those as well along with everything else you make.  :D I’m waiting on the ctom cookbook to be published

Seriously that looks good! I love the food and drink this time of the year my brother in law is supposed to be bringing me summer sausage this coming week from one of the deer his daughter took off my land a few weeks back. I’m excited
Instagram: paneltrucklures
Facebook: Panel Truck Lures

Offline ctom

• Lunker
« Reply #11 on: 11/19/17 15:29 UTC »
One of my daughters eats the heck out of venison. She just left here with a bag of 5 sticks, her "share" as she calls it.
There are good ships
and wood ships
ships that sail the sea
and may they

Offline olsarge

• Lunker
« Reply #12 on: 11/19/17 18:03 UTC »
lol....nice try. My doctor has eaten my sausages and smoked fish [lake trout and salmon] and thinks its great food. At the last Christmas party we went to for the facility I had some plastics to show to a few buddies and my doc saw them and ran off to brag them up to some of the other docs. So you know sarge, my better half worked at the medical facility the doc is at for 25 years so he and I are old buds.

And if you think this looks good, imagine how good it tastes. Really, really think hard about how this might taste. lol

I need a doctor like yours.  My BP hits 140 and she acts like I have 1 hour to live.
I find it incredible that I have to explain to a grown American citizen that taking a knee during the National Anthem is disrespectful.

Offline Apdriver

• Lunker
« Reply #13 on: 11/19/17 21:22 UTC »
I need a doctor like yours.  My BP hits 140 and she acts like I have 1 hour to live.

Holy Guacomole, olsarge. I know that feeling all too well. I try to avoid doctors. Unfortunately,I must visit them often for my job. Their boxes are small and getting smaller. Now they recently changed their BP box tightening it even more. Hell, anymore you have to be half related to Adonis to fit in the box. And as we age it’s much harder. I see their small boxes as a windfall to the health community. JMO.

Offline ctom

• Lunker
« Reply #14 on: 11/20/17 05:50 UTC »
After about 45 years of age you are nothing more than a cash cow to those suckers.
There are good ships
and wood ships
ships that sail the sea
and may they