Author Topic: Is there anybody else who can notnaccess this section on tappatalk?  (Read 676 times)

Offline Paneltruck.lures

• Lunker
I have been trying to get in here to post pictures in this section since just before Christmas and I can not. I keep getting a file size exceeded message. We managed to pull off some great looking plastics today outside in temperatures below freezing. Dadgumit I want to show them off LOL
Instagram: paneltrucklures
Facebook: Panel Truck Lures

Offline Mike J

• Lunker
Good luck I can't even understand how tapatalk works.  When in dry to post a pic on here and it says file size to big i either post 1 less pic or if it's just one I use my phone and crop the pic then it works.

Offline Paneltruck.lures

• Lunker
Pictures from my phone only work on in the gallery. Tappatalk was a necessary evil. It works fine everywhere else on the forum except this section.  I wish the forum was Vbulliten but I’m sure that’s an added expense to Do It we don’t want them to encore

Online WALLEYE WACKER

• Lunker

I had one pic that it didn’t let me load but It let me load this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: 01/13/18 01:59 UTC by WALLEYE WACKER »

Offline Paneltruck.lures

• Lunker
Hummm it won’t let me in period. Just gives me an error pop us and I have to back out

Offline Paneltruck.lures

• Lunker
I should also have a new computer by the end of today and won’t have to rely solely on my phone so it might help when I have a real deal Holyfield computer

Online ctom

• Lunker
Some phone's cameras and digital cameras on their own take pictures with super high pixel counts....high resolution pictures. Find your device's camera settings and drop to the lowest resolution possible and try the pictures. I think Do-It's site capabilities to re-format pictures may be challenged by super high resolution pictures and simply nixes any attempt as a "file too large". This is usually a high resolution issue.

On pictures taken of baits one doesn't need super high resolution to get good pics. The only benefit to high resolution comes in enlarging a portrait type of picture. I have my camera set on the lowest resolution and simply hit the macro [close-up] button if I want to get close to the subject.