Author Topic: Last run of the night  (Read 1309 times)

Offline CNickerson78

• Kicker
Last run of the night
« on: 01/13/18 21:30 UTC »

Offline Lines

• Lunker
Re: Last run of the night
« Reply #1 on: 01/13/18 22:24 UTC »
You're going to kick some serious butt this season! Nice work!

Offline efishnc

• Lunker
« Reply #2 on: 01/13/18 22:29 UTC »
Although it's cold and flu season, that's not what I'm talking about when I say "I think you got the bug".

Offline CNickerson78

• Kicker
« Reply #3 on: 01/13/18 22:30 UTC »
You're going to kick some serious butt this season! Nice work!
Thank you Lines still practicing the craft

Offline CNickerson78

• Kicker
« Reply #4 on: 01/13/18 22:32 UTC »
Although it's cold and flu season, that's not what I'm talking about when I say "I think you got the bug".
efishnc oh I do badly never loved a hobby so much can't wait to get more molds and colors

Online DF

• Lunker
« Reply #5 on: 01/14/18 07:20 UTC »
Nice work, that last color is wild.

Offline Paneltruck.lures

• Lunker
« Reply #6 on: 01/14/18 12:39 UTC »
Those carrots on the bottom look sweet. I really like those
Instagram: paneltrucklures
Facebook: Panel Truck Lures

Offline CNickerson78

• Kicker
« Reply #7 on: 01/14/18 12:54 UTC »
Those carrots on the bottom look sweet. I really like those
Thank you Paneltruck. It's m-f changeable motor oil with red

Online WALLEYE WACKER

• Lunker
« Reply #8 on: 01/14/18 14:55 UTC »
You have four of the best molds. The thing that is so cool is we can make colors that no one else has.

Offline CNickerson78

• Kicker
« Reply #9 on: 01/14/18 14:58 UTC »
You have four of the best molds. The thing that is so cool is we can make colors that no one else has.
That's what I like I'm not tied down to what bps,dicks sporting goods, and cabelas has.

Offline olsarge

• Kicker
« Reply #10 on: 01/14/18 15:28 UTC »
That's what I like I'm not tied down to what bps,dicks sporting goods, and cabelas has.

That is exactly how I got started.  Went to cabelas to order crappie baits for the upcoming season/  6 times I tried to order a color I wanted and they were out of stock each time.  I got angry and googled soft plastic bait making and found this lame site called do it (just joking fellas_ and the rest is history.  You are off to a great start, hope to see more of your work
I find it incredible that I have to explain to a grown American citizen that taking a knee during the National Anthem is disrespectful.

Offline CNickerson78

• Kicker
« Reply #11 on: 01/14/18 15:36 UTC »
That is exactly how I got started.  Went to cabelas to order crappie baits for the upcoming season/  6 times I tried to order a color I wanted and they were out of stock each time.  I got angry and googled soft plastic bait making and found this lame site called do it (just joking fellas_ and the rest is history.  You are off to a great start, hope to see more of your work
Thank you olsarge I like that I can make a custom color it's awesome. My wife printed up a color book off a site for me with different colors. Can't wait to get more colors and molds

Offline efishnc

• Lunker
« Reply #12 on: 01/14/18 22:15 UTC »
efishnc oh I do badly never loved a hobby so much can't wait to get more molds and colors

I know exactly how you feel, I love tackle crafting as well... perhaps the worst part of the hobby is outgrowing the area you started with, and then your second area, and then your third area, and then the whole garage.