Author Topic: Made some different colors  (Read 491 times)

Online CNickerson78

• Kicker
Made some different colors
« on: 01/21/18 22:08 UTC »

Offline Paneltruck.lures

• Kicker
Re: Made some different colors
« Reply #1 on: 01/21/18 22:25 UTC »
Looking good as usual. Pink has been the color of the week around this forum. I guess we will find out soon if the like it or not
Instagram: paneltrucklures
Facebook: Panel Truck Lures

Online CNickerson78

• Kicker
« Reply #2 on: 01/21/18 22:39 UTC »
Looking good as usual. Pink has been the color of the week around this forum. I guess we will find out soon if the like it or not
Thank you Paneltruck I did hot pink for the wife. Not sure on the bubble gum color. The orangeish color was by accident lol

Online Lines

• Lunker
« Reply #3 on: 01/22/18 06:07 UTC »
Looking professional there Cnickerson!

Online Lamar

• Lunker
« Reply #4 on: 01/22/18 06:46 UTC »
  I'll fish a bubble gum colored frog and I use to fish a floating trick worm in that color. Not sure why it worked and haven't fished it in a while but it did. Pink is just out. I'm not fishing it ever.
I like the person I have become. I am not going to live forever, but while I am still here, I will not waste time lamenting what could have been, or worrying about what will be.

Online bassinfool

• Lunker
« Reply #5 on: 01/22/18 11:06 UTC »
  I'll fish a bubble gum colored frog and I use to fish a floating trick worm in that color. Not sure why it worked and haven't fished it in a while but it did. Pink is just out. I'm not fishing it ever.
Bubblegum trickworm is what we call "The redneck special" down here in Alabama but dammit does it work!  Bubblegum and Merthiolate trick worms are deadly come spring time.

Online ctom

• Lunker
« Reply #6 on: 01/22/18 11:40 UTC »
That salmon color is interesting. Not that I'd use it but its interesting. Fluorescent orange and fluorescent hot pink. I mixed those two once to see what I'd get and your color is eerily familiar. Nice job on the injections. They look super. I think you're on the top side of the learning curve now.

Online CNickerson78

• Kicker
« Reply #7 on: 01/22/18 11:55 UTC »
Looking professional there Cnickerson!
Thank you line

Online CNickerson78

• Kicker
« Reply #8 on: 01/22/18 11:57 UTC »
That salmon color is interesting. Not that I'd use it but its interesting. Fluorescent orange and fluorescent hot pink. I mixed those two once to see what I'd get and your color is eerily familiar. Nice job on the injections. They look super. I think you're on the top side of the learning curve now.
Thank ctom. I'm not too sure on that color as well we'll see come spring in summer

Online Slow Burn

• Kicker
« Reply #9 on: 01/22/18 18:28 UTC »
That pink has been a go to of mine for a long time now.

Real men throw pink
Find a spot on the South Shoreline

Online Lines

• Lunker
« Reply #10 on: 01/22/18 18:32 UTC »
If they're hitting pink, count me in as well!