Author Topic: stinger shad molds  (Read 167 times)

Offline SoManyChoices

• Minnow
stinger shad molds
« on: 02/02/18 18:12 UTC »
So I'm still kind of new to the bait making world.  Is there some big kind of secret I don't know about with the 2' stinger shad mold that southern pro and bobby garland uses?  Ive searched for it everywhere and haven't seen it.

Online Mike J

• Lunker
Re: stinger shad molds
« Reply #1 on: 02/02/18 18:39 UTC »
I'm gonna guess it's a giant production mold of there design.  Not sure of the exact bait your looking for but I'm sure you can find something close

Online ctom

• Lunker
« Reply #2 on: 02/02/18 18:58 UTC »
There's plenty of the knock-offs of this bait around, molds that is. Actually the Small Fry series of baits here at Do-It make those Southern Pro and the knock offs look cheap and the Small Frys, all sizes of them, are serious fish catchers.

Online WALLEYE WACKER

• Lunker
« Reply #3 on: 02/02/18 19:27 UTC »
DO-IT MOLDS I HAVE THE 2.5 and 3.5 super fry and they both add up to a lot of fish caught threw out the year. Can’t go wrong with any of them.

Offline SoManyChoices

• Minnow
« Reply #4 on: 02/03/18 07:47 UTC »
It's the same bait that southern pro, bobby garland, and a few others use for the 2" baby shad.  I wanna say that there is an outfit that sells them at Walmart too but I don't remember the name.  Friend was asking me if I could make them for him.  So I started lookin for the molds and couldn't find em.  found something close but its not them.

Online ctom

• Lunker
« Reply #5 on: 02/03/18 08:59 UTC »
A 2" version of one like you want will be hard to find. I sent you a link by pm to look at.