Author Topic: Cables  (Read 3700 times)

Offline Paneltruck.lures

• Lunker
Re: Cables
« Reply #15 on: 02/13/18 18:55 UTC »
I had to make an emergency run today to our main warehouse north of Dallas  then over to our Fort Worth store to get some emergency materials for one of customers here.I had to drive past both the Dallas and the Fort Worth Cabelas without stopping at either. It was hard to not pull over and run check for molds. Very very hard not to pull off
Instagram: paneltrucklures
Facebook: Panel Truck Lures

Offline CNickerson78

• Kicker
« Reply #16 on: 02/13/18 20:11 UTC »
I had to make an emergency run today to our main warehouse north of Dallas  then over to our Fort Worth store to get some emergency materials for one of customers here.I had to drive past both the Dallas and the Fort Worth Cabelas without stopping at either. It was hard to not pull over and run check for molds. Very very hard not to pull off
oh man how did you pull that off

Offline Paneltruck.lures

• Lunker
« Reply #17 on: 02/13/18 20:24 UTC »
I knew I needed to get back to OKC also I went by Dallas shortly before they opened so that helped someand Fort Worth I had about 3 thousand dollars worth of stuff in the bed that couldn’t fit in the cab but could also be stolen easy so that played into it. My wife and I make make a weekend trip down there soon.

Offline Muskygary

• Lunker
« Reply #18 on: 02/14/18 05:37 UTC »
If your in the Dallas area don't forget about Barlow's!

Offline Paneltruck.lures

• Lunker
« Reply #19 on: 02/14/18 07:38 UTC »
Barlow’s is auctually very close to our corporate office. When I have to go down there later in the year 2-3 days at a time I’ll be stopping in there