Author Topic: Spring is here! At least in the South  (Read 2846 times)

Offline WALLEYE WACKER

• Lunker
    • WALLEYE WACKER
« Last Edit: 03/01/18 07:42 UTC by WALLEYE WACKER »
May your days be filled with sun shine and you always have a tight line. AMEN

Offline ctom

• Lunker
Re: Spring is here! At least in the South
« Reply #16 on: 03/01/18 08:28 UTC »
There are days I wish I had one of those machines here MT. A couple years ago when Carole and I drove out to visit Denny and Rosemary we went thru Donner Pass and the snow had been 13 feet that winter. Denny said it was at 15 feet the next year. I wonder what it is this year.
There are good ships
and wood ships
ships that sail the sea
but the best ships are friendships
and may they
always be ......An Irish Toast

Offline bassinfool

• Lunker
« Reply #17 on: 03/01/18 09:06 UTC »
Nice haul, if you don't mind telling, where did you buy those blanks?  It seems that there are several wiggle wart blanks out there, and I would like to buy some that I now are good ones.
 I live in Kentucky, and we have flooding here, big time. I'm thankful that I'm up out of the water, and am not cut off from the roads around here, but alot of people aren't, I feel for them.

I get them from a guy named Ron who sells them on eBay.  He is a superb individual and provides excellent service. 
https://www.ebay.com/itm/LC-Hybrid-Wiggle-Wart-Blank-W-Rattles-10-each/391977444703?hash=item5b43ad255f:g:YFkAAOSwsBtaAfl0

Offline Paneltruck.lures

• Lunker
« Reply #18 on: 03/04/18 11:55 UTC »
It’s Spring alright my eyes have felt like they were sanded with 80 grit and non stop sneezing since Wednesday night. We are just missing one more good freeze to kill the sand plums blooms and then tornados to make it official
Instagram: paneltrucklures
Facebook: Panel Truck Lures