Author Topic: Hey gang  (Read 2103 times)

Offline Fatman

• Lunker
Hey gang
« on: 03/24/18 14:19 UTC »
Hey Gang I know I haven’t been around in a long time.  Nothing with fishing just working on getting healthy again.  I’ve gone from 406 lbs. to 247.5 lbs., 158.5 lbs. gone!!  I also quit smoking back in July and just over 8 months now.  My back still isn’t 100% but it’s way better than it was!!  Still got more to go!! 

Offline Lamar

• Lunker
Re: Hey gang
« Reply #1 on: 03/24/18 14:29 UTC »
  Getting healthy is way more important then getting on here all the time. Good for you. Glade you're doing better.

Offline Muskygary

• Lunker
« Reply #2 on: 03/24/18 14:30 UTC »
That's super! Loosing weight and keeping it off is the hardest thing to do! Congradulations.

Offline Mike J

• Lunker
« Reply #3 on: 03/24/18 14:37 UTC »
That's awesome, congrats on the weight loss!

Offline ctom

• Lunker
« Reply #4 on: 03/24/18 14:45 UTC »
Congrats on that weight loss! Doug is good to hear that you are healing up and as Lamar said, health first. If you don't mind Doug, pm me your phone and email info....I'd sure like to chat with you a while. I miss having you around here.
There are good ships
and wood ships
ships that sail the sea
but the best ships are friendships
and may they
always be ......An Irish Toast

Offline smalljaw

• Lunker
« Reply #5 on: 03/24/18 15:25 UTC »
Glad to hear you shed the weight, it sounds like you need to change your name...LOL!!

Offline Paneltruck.lures

• Lunker
« Reply #6 on: 03/24/18 15:44 UTC »
That’s great news! Always a good thing to hear of people losing that much weight and quitting smoking.

As far as your back give some thought to quality CBD oil tha has no THC. They have been great for me and my sister both and our back arthritis. I started on CBD oil in January and went from contemplating filing for disability to feeling like I’m 21 again. I still have a little stiffness and soreness but I’m much better off I have even been taken off of 3 of the 4 prescriptions for my back I was on. My sister who is 19 years older than me texted me the other day and said she jogged up 2 flights of stairs at work that day. She said she hasn’t done that in over a decade. She started on the oils shortly after I did. I know it’s a little controversial but in some areas but they have done us well.
Instagram: paneltrucklures
Facebook: Panel Truck Lures

Offline WALLEYE WACKER

• Lunker
    • WALLEYE WACKER
« Reply #7 on: 03/24/18 15:55 UTC »
Sure glade to hear things are getting better and looking forward to seeing more
May your days be filled with sun shine and you always have a tight line. AMEN

Offline Do-It Corp.

• Global Moderator
  • Lunker
« Reply #8 on: 03/24/18 16:12 UTC »
All good news!  Good to hear from you, Doug.

Offline olsarge

• Lunker
« Reply #9 on: 03/24/18 16:41 UTC »
Three cheers for the Thinman.  Glad you are back and hope your road gets less bumpy,  I know from experience how a back injury can totally screw up your life/  Best wishes
I find it incredible that I have to explain to a grown American citizen that taking a knee during the National Anthem is disrespectful.

Offline Lines

• Lunker
« Reply #10 on: 03/24/18 18:13 UTC »
Good job Less than Fatman. Good to see you on again. Hope your health and your back recovers fully. May God grant many healthy years to you.

Offline efishnc

• Lunker
« Reply #11 on: 03/24/18 20:11 UTC »
Three cheers for the Thinman.

I was also thinking this should be the new avatar/username... (of course there are many others that could be fabricated as well, especially if BKJ chimes in)... regardless of name, congrats on your accomplishment! 

Offline brandx112679

• Kicker
« Reply #12 on: 03/24/18 20:15 UTC »

Fatman, what you have done, is a very hard thing to do. It takes a lot of dedication and will power. Very glad you are working on getting yourself back in shape. Keep up the good work.

Offline alwrenn

• Kicker
« Reply #13 on: 03/24/18 20:19 UTC »
Man that's awesome....keep up the good work and God bless!

Offline Porkrind

• Keeper
« Reply #14 on: 05/05/18 09:21 UTC »
Heck I’m still new to the memebers here but hearing this makes me smile and know why I enjoy the company I’m in here. Great positive attitudes and people who care! Congrats on the weight loss and the path to a healthy future. Great job this is inspiring as I myself am a big man.