Author Topic: Little bit of everything in this....  (Read 484 times)

Online ctom

• Lunker
Little bit of everything in this....
« on: 05/28/18 10:45 UTC »
I was cleaning the bench and cups up a bit this morning and had enough plastic to play without having to make new. Everything here is a re-melt. I shot the chartreuse tails first and got them back in the mold, then I used some of my clear/bluegill glitter and some purple cracker and plain clear firecracker glitter scrap to make the top color. The Partycrasher clear was ready to heat as is and went to the belly. I heated all of the glitter colors then used the twin injector to shoot them.

Makes an interesting bait. I think I need to make this in the 2 3/4" Fat Fork now. Tons of color comes out of this guy even in this 1 3/4" dink minnow. I'm pretty sure the crappies and sunfish will find favor with it.

Online Bass in the hood

• Kicker
    • Bass in the Hood
Re: Little bit of everything in this....
« Reply #1 on: 05/28/18 13:29 UTC »
very good looking bait I'll often do chartreuse tails, I make what I call a smoking gill color its not a laminate but I do make them with and without the chartreuse tails.

Online ctom

• Lunker
« Reply #2 on: 05/28/18 13:34 UTC »
lol.....lots of people ask me what my favorite color pattern is and I just say "anything with a chartreuse tail". I do some stuff with hot pink and fluorescent orange tails too but use them only a little when I have to.

Online WALLEYE WACKER

• Lunker
« Reply #3 on: 05/28/18 15:09 UTC »
Another fish appetizer

Online DF

• Lunker
« Reply #4 on: 05/28/18 17:04 UTC »
Very nice ctom

Online Shaunm81

• Kicker
« Reply #5 on: 06/09/18 14:58 UTC »
Thats some nice looking baits