Author Topic: Twinjectors  (Read 234 times)

Offline Berto3511

• Yearling
Twinjectors
« on: 06/14/18 08:31 UTC »
Hey guys. Long time; no talk to.

I'm sure most of you already know, but for those of you that don't: the injectors from BassTackle are out of stock, and have been for a while. I emailed Sarah yesterday and she told me that one of their machines has been down and it took them longer than expected to repair it. According to her, they are in the process of making all of the parts now, and should have them back in stock by the end of the month.  I'm finally in a position financially to where I'm ready to get a twinjector, and then as luck would have it, they don't have any stock.  :( But I will be getting one as soon as they are back on the shelf. Anyway, I just wanted to share for those of you that may not already know this. Hope you are all doing well.

Offline DF

• Lunker
Re: Twinjectors
« Reply #1 on: 06/14/18 08:39 UTC »

Online MT204

• Kicker
« Reply #2 on: 06/14/18 09:54 UTC »
I have a large one (I think it's a BassTackle 6 oz) with two blending blocks I would be willing to sell. It works great it's just bigger than I need and very seldom ever use it. Can get you dimensions and some photos tonight if your interested.
« Last Edit: 06/14/18 09:56 UTC by MT204 »

Offline Denny Welch

• Lunker
    • Believe Baits
« Reply #3 on: 06/14/18 17:09 UTC »
I've got both the BT twinjector and the Do-It kit.  For my purposes, they both work well.  BT's unit is a bohemith, is on the costly side and seems to stay hot forever.  Do-It allows you to use your own injectors thereby saving a bunch of money.  It only takes a couple minutes to assemble.  I don't notice a difference in the finished products. 

I've also got a Shooting Star, but unless you're doing production work it's probably cost prohibitive.

Offline Berto3511

• Yearling
« Reply #4 on: 06/14/18 18:26 UTC »
I’ve been eyeballing the Do-It kit for a while now too. My only reservation is that it doesn’t have the locking pin. And with me being a total newbie at injecting, I don’t want to have to worry about fishing those tips out of hot cups of plastic.

MT204: I’ll shoot you a PM.

Online basscatlildave

• Kicker
« Reply #5 on: 06/19/18 15:11 UTC »
I've been eyeing one too. I've got several and thought about just getting a kit to put one together but non of my injectors are the same. >:(