Author Topic: Everyone enjoying the heat?  (Read 324 times)

Online Paneltruck.lures

• Lunker
Re: Everyone enjoying the heat?
« Reply #15 on: 06/30/18 20:08 UTC »
Tom about an hour ago my daughter said I want to have cold and humidity. I told her she should move to Minnesota.

Olsarge I also like to hear people’s military experiences in Japan and Germany. There is always a good story or two from guys services over there. Plus  weren’t we all so full of wisdom at 18? How I survived from my 18th birthday till half way through the age of 21 when I met my wife will remain a mystery.
Instagram: paneltrucklures
Facebook: Panel Truck Lures

Offline ctom

• Lunker
« Reply #16 on: 06/30/18 20:37 UTC »
There's a good cure for the desire to have cold and humidity. Take her to Duluth about the middle of January when there's a cold front passing thru and the temps are right around -15 to -25 below zero and walk her out on the shipping channel at the point. Or go all the way to the beach on the point and get right up to the water's edge. Hang around a half hour or so. All said desire will likely have frozen and fallen right off the girl. There is nothing more cold than being along side open water or , worse yet, in a boat on open water during the dead of winter. Even wonderfully warm days will chill you to the core.

Online Paneltruck.lures

• Lunker
« Reply #17 on: 06/30/18 22:49 UTC »
She wouldn’t make it 5 seconds doing that I don’t think, but if any of my 4 liked it would be T. She definitely got the wife’s Norwegian blood. The first time she ever rode in my ‘65 Chevy truck she asked where the air conditioner was. I said see that triangle shaped window? Push it out. She made an awful face and was done with that truck forever after that in the summer.

I’ll try -25 once I probably won’t like it especially by a body of water but I’m up to try a lot of things once. I don’t enjoy this heat but I sure don’t like winter nowadays like I did when I was younger.
Instagram: paneltrucklures
Facebook: Panel Truck Lures