Author Topic: Have a great 4 th of July!  (Read 231 times)

Online ctom

• Lunker
Have a great 4 th of July!
« on: 07/03/18 09:03 UTC »
Here's hoping ya'll have a great holiday. It'll be a quiet holiday for Carole and I. The kids all have plans. We generally have been here with every coming over for the day then the fireworks later. I usually enter into a friendly little exhibition with a couple neighbors and this year both have invited us over so we do have options. Its always a great time.

We are predicted to be in the 90's and a chance of rain late in the day on the 4th but the weather can change so we're hoping it does so long enough to see the city's fireworks show. As a rule its a dandy. If you travel, stay safe. Have a super 4th of July!

Offline Muskygary

• Lunker
Re: Have a great 4 th of July!
« Reply #1 on: 07/03/18 10:48 UTC »
he best thing about the fourth of July for me is the fact that fall fishing will be here soon! Hate fireworks; money burning up in the air .  LOL

Offline basskat

• Kicker
« Reply #2 on: 07/03/18 16:33 UTC »
Don't forget the guys & gals that can't enjoy the 4th!

URL=http://s117.photobucket.com/user/basskat_photos/media/IMG_0157_zpstwieimjk.jpg.html][/URL]

Online Lines

• Lunker
« Reply #3 on: 07/03/18 19:39 UTC »
Good call basskat, I couldn't agree more!

Online ctom

• Lunker
« Reply #4 on: 07/03/18 19:49 UTC »
Don't forget the guys & gals that can't enjoy the 4th!

URL=http://s117.photobucket.com/user/basskat_photos/media/IMG_0157_zpstwieimjk.jpg.html][/URL]

No doubt. Never meant to leave them out.

Offline basskat

• Kicker
« Reply #5 on: 07/03/18 20:42 UTC »
Looks like he's coming home around the end of this month.

Online Lines

• Lunker
« Reply #6 on: 07/03/18 21:00 UTC »
Is that your son basskat?

Online Lines

• Lunker
« Reply #7 on: 07/03/18 21:12 UTC »
Sounds like you have some pretty good neighbors ctom. Have a good one!

Offline Paneltruck.lures

• Lunker
« Reply #8 on: 07/03/18 21:22 UTC »
No real plans for tomorrow and I like it that way for a change. I’m sure I’ll wake up on my own before 6 AM like every other day so I am going to try and go take a long walk before it gets too hot and I won’t want to walk in the evening when the amateur drunks are out. Tiffany is taking a group of teenagers from church who are going to Portland, Oregon to the airport about noon. She volunteered the Expedition EL family truckster since she can get 7 kids and their luggage in there. I’ll stay home and work on some pinstriping and watch the kids. We might go watch fireworks our little burbs are done a mile to east of us so I won’t have to go far thankfully. If it wasn’t  for trees on the street behind us I wouldn’t have to leave at all.

Hope he comes home soon and safe basskat. Tell him we said thank you.
Instagram: paneltrucklures
Facebook: Panel Truck Lures

Online cc1

• Kicker
« Reply #9 on: 07/03/18 22:09 UTC »
Happy 4th of July to all.  May we enjoy the freedom that so many have provided us with their time and lives.  Day of BBQ and family for sure over here. 

Offline Isobnad

• Yearling
« Reply #10 on: 07/03/18 22:53 UTC »

I wanted to do some festive baits, so I got up what I thought was early to beat the heat. Yeah didn’t really beat it!! But put together a few, it was fun and the kids had fun helping! Just want to say thank you to any veterans we have in the forum and happy 4th to the rest.  Can’t wait for a break in the weather so it doesn’t feel like a chore making baits!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online WALLEYE WACKER

• Lunker
« Reply #11 on: 07/03/18 23:20 UTC »
Hope everyone has a safe fourth. And those that have love ones active my they return home safe and sound.

Offline DF

• Lunker
« Reply #12 on: 07/04/18 05:17 UTC »
Awesome baits Isobnad.

Hope you all have a great holiday.

Offline basscatlildave

• Kicker
« Reply #13 on: 07/04/18 06:07 UTC »
Y'all have a great 4TH. No work or water today except the pool. Grilling and chilling with the family.

Online ctom

• Lunker
« Reply #14 on: 07/04/18 11:29 UTC »
Our heat index at 10:30 was 105. Going to be a hot one today....no grillin, no chillin. lol