Author Topic: Have a great 4 th of July!  (Read 232 times)

Online WALLEYE WACKER

• Lunker
Re: Have a great 4 th of July!
« Reply #15 on: 07/04/18 13:47 UTC »
Same nasty heat here Tom cihillin in the Ac

Offline basskat

• Kicker
« Reply #16 on: 07/04/18 14:47 UTC »
Is that your son basskat?
That's my youngest of three boys. He's a crew chief on a C130 currently in Al Jahar Kuwait.

Online ctom

• Lunker
« Reply #17 on: 07/04/18 15:02 UTC »
3PM and we're supposed to be at the neighbors but I'm afraid we'd drown getting there. We've got a major-league storm system right on top of us right now. Lots of storm moving in right behind what leaves so this might dampen things for the day. Sure glad we don't have company. Has some peak winds around 30 mph but nothing radical and no hail so far. The temp went from 93 to 76 in about a minute when the shelf cloud blew in. Once this mess passes we should be staying rain free until later tonight...I hope.

Basskat, tell your son thank you for his service.

Offline olsarge

• Kicker
« Reply #18 on: 07/04/18 16:14 UTC »
No grillin here either.  A/C is blasting, cooked some steaks for the wife and I and called it a day.  Hope y'all have a fantastic fourth.
I find it incredible that I have to explain to a grown American citizen that taking a knee during the National Anthem is disrespectful.

Offline Lamar

• Lunker
« Reply #19 on: 07/04/18 18:20 UTC »
Did some ribs here plus some grilled pineapple. Life is good. Thanks for all that makes this possible for me and my family.
I like the person I have become. I am not going to live forever, but while I am still here, I will not waste time lamenting what could have been, or worrying about what will be.

Online ctom

• Lunker
« Reply #20 on: 07/04/18 18:36 UTC »
Got the weather tamed down now and the sun is out. Really a lot cooler than before the rain. The smoke from flash powder is abundant here.  Dueling neighbors. lol

Online Lines

• Lunker
« Reply #21 on: 07/04/18 21:42 UTC »
That's my youngest of three boys. He's a crew chief on a C130 currently in Al Jahar Kuwait.
Please pass along my gratitude to him! I also have a son 12 years in the marines. You must be as proud as I am.

Online Lines

• Lunker
« Reply #22 on: 07/04/18 21:46 UTC »
Got the weather tamed down now and the sun is out. Really a lot cooler than before the rain. The smoke from flash powder is abundant here.  Dueling neighbors. lol
As long as they don't start shooting at each other! lol