Author Topic: FLW College All American  (Read 1519 times)

Offline Kyle

• Administrator
  • Kicker
FLW College All American
« on: 08/16/18 08:27 UTC »
Do-It Mold's College Angler Cody Batterson making some noise!  Cody had a strong Sophomore campaign at Adrian College this past year that saw his team landing in the #1 ranked spot in the nation.  Cody also landed himself a spot on the FLW's College All-American Team.  Quite an achievement! Keep up the good work, Cody!   

http://www.adrianbulldogs.com/sports/fishing/2017-18/releases/20180809n1doaf

« Last Edit: 08/16/18 16:24 UTC by Kyle »

Offline Muskygary

• Lunker
Re: FLW College All American
« Reply #1 on: 08/16/18 10:11 UTC »
Congradulations! Sure wish they had something like this when I was in school!

Online WALLEYE WACKER

• Lunker
« Reply #2 on: 08/16/18 11:05 UTC »
Way to go Cody!!!!  Gary I agree we’re was it back when we were that age.

Online ctom

• Lunker
« Reply #3 on: 08/16/18 15:33 UTC »
Now that's pretty cool. Congrats to all of you. 

Offline olsarge

• Kicker
« Reply #4 on: 08/16/18 17:22 UTC »
Definitely, a congratulations are in order.  Not sure I could have handled being on a fishing team in high school tho.  As it was, I spent my entire school career getting in trouble for "daydreaming."   In my defense I was most certainly not daydreaming, I was fishing.  Never could satisfactorily explain the importance of my mental exercises in class but I am pretty sure it would have been worse had I been on a organized team.
I find it incredible that I have to explain to a grown American citizen that taking a knee during the National Anthem is disrespectful.

Offline Lines

• Lunker
« Reply #5 on: 08/17/18 21:32 UTC »
Congratulations guys.

Well said olsarge, did a lot of fishing myself in school. Lot of duck hunting also!

Offline Paneltruck.lures

• Lunker
« Reply #6 on: 09/03/18 19:22 UTC »
Way to go Cody!

They have so much good stuff in school now even at the high school level. Fishing, culinary arts, robotics ect. We had the 3 R’s plus woodshop. I just wanted to make good enough grades to graduate on time and leave town so I didn’t have to take over the family businesses.

All kinds of fun things in college to do. Fishing, rugby, robotics competition on and on. I just drank cheap beer and dreamed big
Instagram: paneltrucklures
Facebook: Panel Truck Lures

Offline TommySkarlis

• Kicker
« Reply #7 on: 10/16/18 11:45 UTC »
Way to go Cody!!!! So very proud of you!!!! Nice to see that the Do-It hat is now your "lucky" one!!!!!  (Although we know it's not luck!!!)
Take somebody fishing soon!