Author Topic: Playing  (Read 230 times)

Online basscatlildave

• Kicker
Playing
« on: 08/27/18 13:21 UTC »
I was making a few worms and my Lil Girl came out and asked can she mix up some color. Exactly what y'all would do I said well sure.  Here's what you get when you add a few drops of 10-12 different colors.  ;) She was proud and I have just the small pond that I'm sure they will bite em for her.   ;D

Online WALLEYE WACKER

• Lunker
Re: Playing
« Reply #1 on: 08/28/18 02:11 UTC »
That’s great that she came and wanted to create with you and I’m sure she will catch something on them.

Offline Shaunm81

• Kicker
« Reply #2 on: 08/29/18 12:48 UTC »
Looks pretty cool should definitely  do the trick . you know I  try and try to get my son to get into this  plastic stuff  but he's to busy  out chasing girls guess he's that age now lol. Anyway  what  molds are those? They look  pretty cool also.

Offline Lines

• Lunker
« Reply #3 on: 08/29/18 17:45 UTC »
That's a pretty cool thing basscat, having your daughter help out.

Online basscatlildave

• Kicker
« Reply #4 on: 08/30/18 10:10 UTC »
The worm mold I bought in a combo deal and don't have a clue what brand it is. I'll take a look and see if it says something on it.
Looks pretty cool should definitely  do the trick . you know I  try and try to get my son to get into this  plastic stuff  but he's to busy  out chasing girls guess he's that age now lol. Anyway  what  molds are those? They look  pretty cool also.

Offline Shaunm81

• Kicker
« Reply #5 on: 08/30/18 17:02 UTC »
Oh okay just was curious it looks pretty cool.