Author Topic: a few Crappie and Bass  (Read 167 times)

Offline Shaunm81

• Kicker
a few Crappie and Bass
« on: 08/28/18 23:07 UTC »
Hello guys it's been a while since I've posted but figured I would share a few I've been putting together. Nothing to fancy here but trying to get better the more and more I make.
I done these in Watermelon Red,Motor Oil both changeable and Regular X2 Motor Oil and Chameleon.

Online WALLEYE WACKER

• Lunker
Re: a few Crappie and Bass
« Reply #1 on: 08/29/18 01:40 UTC »
Nice bait’s.

Offline Lines

• Lunker
« Reply #2 on: 08/29/18 06:00 UTC »
Looking Good Shaunm81. What size flake is in the lizard? Looks pretty cool.

Online basscatlildave

• Kicker
« Reply #3 on: 08/29/18 06:53 UTC »
That lizard does look cool. 

Online ctom

• Lunker
« Reply #4 on: 08/29/18 08:09 UTC »
Nice stuff there. I'm surprised more people don't do that Fat Fork.....such an easy bait to work with. And such a dandy producer.

Online Rex

• Minnow
« Reply #5 on: 08/29/18 09:29 UTC »
These all look awesome man!

Offline Shaunm81

• Kicker
« Reply #6 on: 08/29/18 12:45 UTC »
Thanks everyone this sure is a super great hobby.  I  really like that Chameleon color juiced up to a nice purple with the red flake. Should  I  be using .40 glitter in those bigger baits  or is this just  add any size glitter you would like kind of thing? I  just thought  maybe I should be putting .40 size flake  in those larger 3.5" swim shad and  .15 in stuff like the lizard? I  still got lots to learn for sure but I'm hoping to get there.  Yeah Ctom I  really like that Fat Fork it shoots  really nice baits.  Lines the glitter in the lizard is .40 black and.15 red maybe I  should  downgrade that to .15 black and  .008 red? Maybe would be more fitting of a mold that small?  I  like  for the black to be bigger than  the red with the watermelon red  I also need to shoot a little lower temperature  on the lizard I'm thinking to  rid the flashing. Anyway thanks again guys appreciate it.

Offline Lines

• Lunker
« Reply #7 on: 08/29/18 17:51 UTC »
I think the larger glitter in that lizard adds great realism to it. What size flake is it? Maybe a little cooler temperature, and a slower injection to cure the flashing. A little minor flashing like you pictured doesn't bother me.

Offline Shaunm81

• Kicker
« Reply #8 on: 08/30/18 17:02 UTC »
I think the larger glitter in that lizard adds great realism to it. What size flake is it? Maybe a little cooler temperature, and a slower injection to cure the flashing. A little minor flashing like you pictured doesn't bother me.

Its the.40 Black Hex.  Yeah I get flashing on the Rad Tad mold arms area also going to keep tinkering with it