Author Topic: 6.75" New Tube Worm Mold from Caney Creek is awesome!!!!!!  (Read 2542 times)

Offline MarkGuru

• Minnow
 :D :D :D :D
Hello All
About the new 6.75" Tube Worm from Caney Creek. Really think this is going to be the best mold in your aresenal...
Why? I had a concept for a "Monster Bass" lure, and Jason helped me bring it to reality.
He was surprised that the mold would even pour, I ordered it and would figure out how to make my concept work.
The pour was no problem.
Then Jason kept the mold for a couple of days to make lures and water test (think he might have been laughing at this point).
The amazing thing - I am used to trying concepts like a boat I built but we won't discuss that here (and I never will admit what a failure that was)
Great customer service Jason followed through to a water test, from the emails sent (I can document) he made the lures one day and fished the next - as there is nothing like it on the market - I will swear on a stack of Bibles it was one trip out to catch a nice bass.

Best Regards, Good Fishing & God Bless Jason.

Mark

Offline shockley32

• Kicker
That thing does look great!

Brad

Offline ghostbaits

• Lunker
    • Home of Ghost Baits: Hand poured and Hand injected soft plastics
Thanks for sharing your concept with us!!! I can see the fish catching "power" of that bait with out a doubt!!!!!

Jim