Author Topic: Tommy Skarlis report  (Read 1801 times)

Offline Steve J

• Kicker
Tommy Skarlis report
« on: 11/14/16 18:49 UTC »
https://www.facebook.com/tommyskarlis2/posts/1152497291494783
Update: They moved me to the rehabilitation wing of the hospital. The poking and prodding has leveled off to fairly constant and they are now working me like a rented mule in rehab. One by one, all of the ports, tubes and catheters have been removed! I had a fractured C7 and T1. You won't believe until you see the photos. Food is OK but really missing bacon wrapped sacred back straps and fish fry. What would you look forward to eating when you got out? God bless you all!
« Last Edit: 11/14/16 18:51 UTC by Steve J »

Online WALLEYE WACKER

• Lunker
Re: Tommy Skarlis report
« Reply #1 on: 11/15/16 06:45 UTC »
I would be happy eating anything other than hospital food but I ribeye or blue gills. Glade that thing are moving along. Sure you are back to normal and we see you at the get together out there. Still pray for you and yours for a speedy recovery.

Online ctom

• Lunker
« Reply #2 on: 11/15/16 08:24 UTC »
I'll be able to tell Tommy how fresh venison tenderloin tastes tonight.

Offline Partycrasher

• Kicker
« Reply #3 on: 11/15/16 09:50 UTC »
Glad to hear he is moving in a positive direction.

Marc

Online ctom

• Lunker
« Reply #4 on: 11/16/16 08:32 UTC »
What would you look forward to eating when you got out?

I sure hope you're healing well Tommy. I'll bet the nurses want you gone too...lol.

What would I want to eat? My sights would be set on anything edible that didn't have a hospital aroma to it. While the tenderloins were not bacon wrapped, they along with another very choice piece of venison sirloin were broiled to perfection last night and fed Carole, my daughter and I. These pieces all came from my pistol buck taken last Saturday....not any gaminess at all and very tender given the size of the animal.