Author Topic: The Ripper....  (Read 12620 times)

Offline Phillippe

• Minnow
Re: The Ripper....
« Reply #15 on: 05/16/17 03:06 UTC »
Hey Phillippe I see this is your first post, welcome to the forum. We love to have new members joining us in this great hobby! Feel free to ask any questions and also to contribute any comments you have.

They look amazing. I bet they work great.
« Last Edit: 10/25/21 17:26 UTC by Phillippe »

Offline Muskygary

• Lunker
« Reply #16 on: 05/16/17 09:12 UTC »
Hey Phillippe I see this is your first post, welcome to the forum. We love to have new members joining us in this great hobby! Feel free to ask any questions and also to contribute any comments you have.

Offline ctom

• Lunker
« Reply #17 on: 05/16/17 09:14 UTC »
Indeed. Welcome aboard Phillippe.
There are good ships
and wood ships
ships that sail the sea
but the best ships are friendships
and may they
always be ......An Irish Toast

Online Apdriver

• Lunker
« Reply #18 on: 05/16/17 12:39 UTC »
Those did work great, Philippe and welcome aboard. We look forward to your input. The Smallies and the Pike really liked the UV too.

Offline StevenRamos

• Minnow
« Reply #19 on: 10/03/18 08:56 UTC »
I've had several ask for the pro blue recipe. Smoke on steroids! Here you go fella's.

1 cup Medium Plastic
One drop Lure phenq works blue hi lite
One drop UV Blast do it
2 drops Baitjunkys 3X Black colorant
1/8 tsp. Navy blue hex .035
1/8 tsp .040 black hex

Thank you so much for the Pro Blue recipe. I was looking for it.
« Last Edit: 10/15/18 08:59 UTC by StevenRamos »

Offline ctom

• Lunker
« Reply #20 on: 10/03/18 09:14 UTC »
Welcome aboard Steven! Cook that recipe up and let us see what you've put together!
There are good ships
and wood ships
ships that sail the sea
and may they

Online Apdriver

• Lunker
« Reply #21 on: 10/03/18 09:20 UTC »
Your welcome, Steven. Welcome aboard. That pro blue is really a nice color.

Offline WALLEYE WACKER

• Lunker
    • WALLEYE WACKER
« Reply #22 on: 10/03/18 10:21 UTC »
Welcome to the forum Phillippe and Steven great color and real fish catching bait too
May your days be filled with sun shine and you always have a tight line. AMEN

Offline andrewlamberson

• Lunker
« Reply #23 on: 10/03/18 16:40 UTC »
Very nice bait! One of my favorite baits and favorite colors.

I've been kicking bass butt the last couple weeks using the Ripper as a trailer on a blade bait made from the Do-it Ultra Minnow spinner mold. Black with blue flake skirt and a blue Ripper (not as nice as yours though).
" You can't buy happiness...But you can buy fishing gear...and that's kind of the same thing"

Offline Shaunm81

• Lunker
« Reply #24 on: 10/04/18 18:16 UTC »
Wow those are cool looking.  I think im going to order that mold here soon.

Offline ctom

• Lunker
« Reply #25 on: 10/04/18 18:34 UTC »
I sample out lots of baits made with Do-It molds and the Ripper, regardless of size, is by far the most popular with the walleye and a few bass guys up in these parts. I've handed out the cnc version and the Essential series baits and it makes no different.....they just love'm. Our cold weather walleye and sauger river anglers really like these baits while there are a lot of big lake anglers who rely on them too. Honestly, I think the Ripper is the smartest bait    Do-It has created. Now if they'd get a 2" or 2 1/2"version on the blocks...... Kyle? Kyle? Are you out there?
There are good ships
and wood ships
ships that sail the sea
and may they

Offline Canga~

• Kicker
« Reply #26 on: 10/04/18 19:10 UTC »
I sample out lots of baits made with Do-It molds and the Ripper, regardless of size, is by far the most popular with the walleye and a few bass guys up in these parts. I've handed out the cnc version and the Essential series baits and it makes no different.....they just love'm. Our cold weather walleye and sauger river anglers really like these baits while there are a lot of big lake anglers who rely on them too. Honestly, I think the Ripper is the smartest bait    Do-It has created. Now if they'd get a 2" or 2 1/2"version on the blocks...... Kyle? Kyle? Are you out there?

i agree, a 2.5" or slimmed down 2.75" version would be awesome! i love the ripper, both the mold and the bait that comes out. i do with the made a top inject version to make laminating easier, but i would rather have the 2.5" version! i really hope the come out with one soon!
« Last Edit: 10/04/18 19:11 UTC by Canga~ »

Offline Lines

• Lunker
« Reply #27 on: 10/05/18 07:10 UTC »
Great post. Nice work on the baits guys! Welcome Steven & Phillipe.

Offline Do-it Rep

• Lunker
« Reply #28 on: 10/05/18 08:44 UTC »

Everyone's feedback has not fallen on deaf ears.  No promises, but I can confirm we have done some successful testing on smaller versions in that size range.

Offline Lamar

• Lunker
« Reply #29 on: 10/08/18 18:15 UTC »
Everyone's feedback has not fallen on deaf ears.  No promises, but I can confirm we have done some successful testing on smaller versions in that size range.

Smallies beware !