Author Topic: Ordered mold  (Read 2986 times)

Offline kyflyfisher

• Minnow
Ordered mold
« on: 02/06/21 10:47 UTC »
How long does it usually take to process an order for an "in stock" mold.  I ordered a Mo Magic mold 1 1/2 weeks ago and status is still listed as "processing".
Is this normal?

Online ctom

• Lunker
Re: Ordered mold
« Reply #1 on: 02/06/21 11:20 UTC »
Not long as a rule....unless covid interrupts things. Both USPS and UPS are swamped and backlogged. Be patient.
There are good ships
and wood ships
ships that sail the sea
but the best ships are friendships
and may they
always be ......An Irish Toast

Offline anyfish

• Kicker
« Reply #2 on: 02/06/21 14:08 UTC »
Not sure what was all in your order but they are usually quick.   My last order I added something that showed "in stock " but was out of stock.  This caused a delay of a week or two. 

Offline Fishermanbt

• Lunker
« Reply #3 on: 02/06/21 14:19 UTC »
I too am in a holding pattern waiting on my new dual injector. Just ordered it the other day though.

Offline Lamar

• Lunker
« Reply #4 on: 02/06/21 15:51 UTC »
The post office is the worst right now. I have sent checks out that have taken four weeks to go within the state. I've had my cell phones turned off because of late payments that we send four week before. I sure hope they get this mess fixed soon. I'm sure it's not Do-its fault on this one.

Offline Fishermanbt

• Lunker
« Reply #5 on: 02/06/21 16:28 UTC »
Lamar you are correct. The times as they are it is what it is.  It’s hard though not to get caught up in this instant gratification world.

Offline Do-It Corp.

• Global Moderator
  • Lunker
« Reply #6 on: 02/06/21 16:58 UTC »
We are in an inventory position like we have never been before, both in our own manufacturing and with supply chain issues on components and parts.  Tacklecrafting is also at an all time peak.  We are running our mold production about 12 hours a day and working Saturdays.  Unfortunately, I do not think we will be out of the situation anytime soon.   Our goal is to manage expectations by trying not to "sell" anything, if we do not currently have it in stock.  We typically do not hold orders unless we have a conversation with the customer.

Give us a call at 319-984-6055 and we can track down your order.

Apologies to all.  We appreciate your patience.

Offline Lamar

• Lunker
« Reply #7 on: 02/06/21 17:05 UTC »
It's nothing you have done Corp. It's just the way it is.

Offline Do-It Corp.

• Global Moderator
  • Lunker
« Reply #8 on: 02/06/21 17:13 UTC »

We have found ourselves in uncharted territory with some issues beyond our control.  We do need to continue to improve our communication with customers.  Always can do better.

Offline anyfish

• Kicker
« Reply #9 on: 02/06/21 18:36 UTC »
.  I agree 100%. 

Offline Shaunm81

• Lunker
« Reply #10 on: 02/07/21 10:13 UTC »
Yeah you will get it be patient like ctom said.  This virus stuff has everything messed up bad  but  I assure you Do -It is doing everything  they can to make everyone happy.  I have waited a few weeks for a couple fluid bed cups to show up from Ebay and yesterday they finally came. Just like Lamar  said  usps is really swamped and behind.

Offline bassinfool

• Lunker
« Reply #11 on: 02/08/21 13:40 UTC »
The post office is the worst right now. I have sent checks out that have taken four weeks to go within the state. I've had my cell phones turned off because of late payments that we send four week before. I sure hope they get this mess fixed soon. I'm sure it's not Do-its fault on this one.

I've been tracking a package coming from Nebraska to outside of Birmingham, AL for a week now.  On Saturday it came to the main Birmingham postal center early that morning and by that night it had been transferred to Memphis only to get transferred back to Birmingham early this morning.  Hell if I had known that I could have driven downtown to get it myself!

As far as any companies that are involved in product manufacturing like Do-it is, supply chain issues and supply shortages for raw materials are rampant across numerous different markets.  I know here in the medical world we are having an absolute hell of a time sourcing things as simple as gloves and as complex central venous lines and devices needed for routine medical procedures.  Everyone is feeling the crunch so try and be patient; people are working around the clock trying to meet demand.

Thanks as always for your steadfast dedication to your customers, Do-it. 

Offline Fishermanbt

• Lunker
« Reply #12 on: 02/08/21 18:54 UTC »
Update:  placed my order Friday morning and it appears that it shipped out today or first thing tomorrow. Now that’s impressive Do It. 8) Keep up the good work guys and gals. We appreciate you.

Offline kyflyfisher

• Minnow
« Reply #13 on: 02/08/21 21:41 UTC »
I will continue to be patient.  Maybe they have a  lot of orders for that particulaR mold.
I am a long time user of do-it molds, just never ordered directly from them before.