Author Topic: like catching fish on new designs!  (Read 1099 times)

Offline senkosam

• Kicker
like catching fish on new designs!
« on: 06/21/21 02:48 UTC »
deleted
« Last Edit: 12/10/23 10:15 UTC by senkosam »

Offline efishnc

• Lunker
Re: like catching fish on new designs!
« Reply #1 on: 06/21/21 06:44 UTC »
I formerly used the fry for the majority of my wacky rigging (yet the corners where the o-rings contacted it were consistently a point of failure)... like you, I believed the square corners likely put some unique vibrations in the water (giving me additional confidence) and  I caught plenty of nice fish on it.

Offline hawgthumper

• Lunker
« Reply #2 on: 06/21/21 17:31 UTC »
I like the way you think! Innovative!

Online basscatlildave

• Lunker
« Reply #3 on: 06/22/21 06:14 UTC »
Great job. Your showing em stuff they have never seen.  ;)

Offline bassinfool

• Lunker
« Reply #4 on: 06/22/21 10:04 UTC »
I formerly used the fry for the majority of my wacky rigging (yet the corners where the o-rings contacted it were consistently a point of failure)... like you, I believed the square corners likely put some unique vibrations in the water (giving me additional confidence) and  I caught plenty of nice fish on it.

I used to throw them on a Carolina rig during the summer a long time ago and then that bite kind of died off after everyone else started using them.  Circle back to about two years ago, I found an old plano box loaded with centipede's and decided to throw them and caught a bunch of fish on them.  Seems like no one else throws them anymore.  Seems what they say is true; given enough time, what was old will become new again.