Author Topic: Monday Bass  (Read 2719 times)

Offline DF

• Lunker
Monday Bass
« on: 07/13/20 16:28 UTC »
 Had a good morning on the water. Caught a mess of small bass and one photo worthy fish. The shallow bite was not working out so I went deep with a dropshot and the bite was on fire.

Caught this fish with a 4" Wutz-It Forktail on a dropshot.

Got a much needed break in the heat.

Offline basscatlildave

• Lunker
Re: Monday Bass
« Reply #1 on: 07/13/20 17:14 UTC »
Oh Yea.  :)

Offline ctom

• Lunker
« Reply #2 on: 07/13/20 18:30 UTC »
That's a chunk DF. Way to go on keeping the hide covered. I darned near cooked but I was in long sleeves and jeans every time I hit the breakwater these last few days. Wide hat too. And sunglasses. And heavy sunscreen where the hide was not covered.
There are good ships
and wood ships
ships that sail the sea
but the best ships are friendships
and may they
always be ......An Irish Toast

Offline WALLEYE WACKER

• Lunker
    • WALLEYE WACKER
« Reply #3 on: 07/13/20 20:00 UTC »
Nice one there DF
May your days be filled with sun shine and you always have a tight line. AMEN

Offline Lines

• Lunker
« Reply #4 on: 07/13/20 21:14 UTC »
DF scores! That is a nice bass. Beautiful pictures.
« Last Edit: 07/13/20 21:49 UTC by Lines »

Offline Les Young

• Lunker
« Reply #5 on: 07/13/20 21:40 UTC »
DF nice one & nice job.  ;D

Offline DF

• Lunker
« Reply #6 on: 07/14/20 15:27 UTC »
That's a chunk DF. Way to go on keeping the hide covered. I darned near cooked but I was in long sleeves and jeans every time I hit the breakwater these last few days. Wide hat too. And sunglasses. And heavy sunscreen where the hide was not covered.

My doctor doesn't want me out in the sun, so I look like a mummy on vacation when I'm fishing.

Offline Lamar

• Lunker
« Reply #7 on: 07/14/20 16:58 UTC »
My doctor doesn't want me out in the sun, so I look like a mummy on vacation when I'm fishing.

DF I just got another order in from HUK today. We all need to cover up !

Offline Lamar

• Lunker
« Reply #8 on: 07/14/20 16:59 UTC »
Me fishing

Offline efishnc

• Lunker
« Reply #9 on: 07/17/20 23:10 UTC »
I've not been out for over a month and won't have the opportunity to get out until mid-August, so I'm particularly envious!

When the 4" forked wutz-it  first came out, I did fairly well with it drop shotting for smallies... next time I do the same, I plan to use the crappie fluke (turned sideways).

Offline johhnyshot

• Minnow
  • I am a Full-Stack Web developer with 10+ years.
« Reply #10 on: 07/21/20 22:27 UTC »
Great catch. Keep it up. I'm also going to go fishing the other day, but I'm still deciding on a place.

Offline Slow Burn

• Kicker
« Reply #11 on: 07/23/20 12:14 UTC »
I know several companies do it now but i have a few of these shirts below.  Built in neck gators, but i like them because of the chest pockets when i wade fish.  Even have thumb holes to cover the hands and a built in lens wipe in one of the pockets. At time i like the sun, but this time of year on the Texas coast you gotta stay covered up. High 90s- Low 100s with heat index up to 115 a week ago

https://fishhidesportswear.com/

Offline Andrei_J

• Minnow
« Reply #12 on: 04/18/21 13:33 UTC »
I read all the comments, but I also have something to add. I think that on this site you will find the answer to your request and a lot of other information. I advise you to follow the link https://partners.magento.com/portal/details/partner/id/1653/

Offline alexandrgauk

• Minnow
« Reply #13 on: 07/12/21 07:54 UTC »
I have read all the comments, but I also have something to add. I think you will find the answer to your query and a lot of other information on this website. I suggest you follow this link http://dn2i.com/internet/ecommerce/hits/page1.htm

Offline alexandrgauk

• Minnow
« Reply #14 on: 07/13/21 13:46 UTC »
I have finished reading all the comments, but I would like to add something. I hope you can find the answer to your question and a lot of other data on this site. I would advise you to go to this link http://martialarts.stackexchange.com/users/1169/sergei-guk