Author Topic: "Flunder Wunder" feat. jigging spoon & bucktail teaser for winter flounder  (Read 207 times)

Offline Bucho

• Keeper
It`s been 10 years now that I took inspiration from the John Skinner Fishing channel, but I finally got the adaptation right for my home waters and managed to get a decent visualisation. 

I combined Do-It jigging spoon, sliding cabura rigging and flounder teaser into a highly effective hybrid lure that triggers small mouthed-flatfish feeding envy instead of summer flounder predation. The video is in German but you get the idea. The lure is tipped with lugworm or Gulp Sandworm, the latter requires a little more sophisticated presentation to get bit. In fact, that is the reason you see me using real bait for underwater footage with the Water Wolf inline-camera and Gulp for the action cam footage on board. It is extremely hard to get Gulp-level lure action right with the camera in the line.

The combination is a game changer for small mouthed flatfish and extremely successfull comercially. I get the bucktail teasers directly from China at 30ct, the finished item sells like hot cake at 10$.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtKFMjN5fZk

Online ctom

• Lunker
Smart looking lure Bucho.

Those smaller fish are sure aggressive.
There are good ships
and wood ships
ships that sail the sea
but the best ships are friendships
and may they
always be ......An Irish Toast