Author Topic: .-=BAIT=SWAP=POLL=-.  (Read 3228 times)

Offline TheDreamer

• Lunker
    • CBBD
.-=BAIT=SWAP=POLL=-.
« on: 08/20/12 12:50 UTC »
 Basically you would shoot all the bags for the swap and one special bag different from your swap bags which would be sent to another member of the swap as a surprise.
You would also receive a special bag in your package as well!

Have spoken with a few of you regarding this subject and it seems everyone is all for it, would love to get the opinions of those who I haven't spoken with!

If you select (No), please leave a reply here or in a PM with why you selected (No). This is not required but I would really love all the feedback I can get!

Thanks,
Drew
« Last Edit: 08/20/12 12:54 UTC by TheDreamer »

Offline 412BaitCo

• Lunker
    • 412BaitCo
Re: .-=BAIT=SWAP=POLL=-.
« Reply #1 on: 08/20/12 19:30 UTC »
I'm all for it!

Offline TheDreamer

• Lunker
    • CBBD
« Reply #2 on: 08/21/12 09:37 UTC »
Bump, Lets get more votes in!!

Offline 412BaitCo

• Lunker
    • 412BaitCo
« Reply #3 on: 08/21/12 09:52 UTC »
I'm excited to see how creative I can get knowing mine would be going to such experienced people.

Offline TheDreamer

• Lunker
    • CBBD
« Reply #4 on: 08/21/12 10:28 UTC »
The last swap was a big hit and some members went all out, some it was the first swap for them. Now the upcoming swap is going to be crazy with all the mad scientists coming up with crazy ideas, colors and custom items I can't wait to see the signup sheet start filling up!

Not gonna spill all the beans here but there are talks of three color baits, core shots and something with a silicone skirt on it among other things..
(Let that one fester till November!!!).

Drew

Offline TheDreamer

• Lunker
    • CBBD
« Reply #5 on: 08/23/12 14:50 UTC »
Closing the poll tonight and the final decision will be based off of the result by 12:01 AM CST!!

Get your votes in NOW!

Drew

Offline 412BaitCo

• Lunker
    • 412BaitCo
« Reply #6 on: 08/23/12 14:53 UTC »
I think it might make the person go the extra mile on that one bag since they don't have to shoot ten more bags of it lol.

Offline TheDreamer

• Lunker
    • CBBD
« Reply #7 on: 08/23/12 15:23 UTC »
I'm planning on shooting 2 different color combinations in multiple colors that will be one of a kind made only for that bag!

Not to mention all my bags are getting a surprise that doesn't take a heated plastic to make.
(no it's not a piece of wood that says Happy Holidays)
LoL

Drew