Author Topic: Kutter Worm Mold  (Read 870 times)

Offline WALLEYE WACKER

• Lunker
    • WALLEYE WACKER
Re: Kutter Worm Mold
« Reply #15 on: 02/13/21 05:05 UTC »
Sweet combo Lamar my second choice in worm color weather laminate or tip.
May your days be filled with sun shine and you always have a tight line. AMEN

Offline Lamar

• Lunker
« Reply #16 on: 02/13/21 06:42 UTC »
What you talkin' about Willis?... never?

(I probably couldn't leave it alone if I lived there.)

I live 1 1/2 hours south. So it takes 3 hours out of your day to go there. And I've made that trip to many times to find out it was to rough to go out once I got there. Plus I fish a local tournament trail that we fish 6 lakes so I'm always fishing or pre fishing Central Ohio lakes. There are some pretty good sticks in it so if I have a three week period coming up then I'm pre fishing the up and coming lake that whole three weeks. If I'm fishing it then I'm in it to win it.
« Last Edit: 02/13/21 06:45 UTC by Lamar »

Offline Bass Boys

• Keeper
« Reply #17 on: 02/13/21 08:07 UTC »
My son moved back from Ohio 1 year ago to Michigan .
 He fish bass tournaments there ( Ohio ) for a few years.

He says mostly reservoir type lakes and the River . Mostly tough going to catch nice fish .
 His partner was Andy Fryer in a Blue Ranger.

Offline Lamar

• Lunker
« Reply #18 on: 02/13/21 08:16 UTC »
My son moved back from Ohio 1 year ago to Michigan .
 He fish bass tournaments there ( Ohio ) for a few years.

He says mostly reservoir type lakes and the River . Mostly tough going to catch nice fish .
 His partner was Andy Fryer in a Blue Ranger.

I know Andy and his Dad Jimmy. Jimmy and I fished on Bass Nation state team together back in 2003. They're pretty good sticks on Alum.

Offline efishnc

• Lunker
« Reply #19 on: 02/13/21 18:05 UTC »
  I live 1 1/2 hours south. So it takes 3 hours out of your day to go there. And I've made that trip to many times to find out it was to rough to go out once I got there. Plus I fish a local tournament trail that we fish 6 lakes so I'm always fishing or pre fishing Central Ohio lakes. There are some pretty good sticks in it so if I have a three week period coming up then I'm pre fishing the up and coming lake that whole three weeks. If I'm fishing it then I'm in it to win it.

I definitely know what it's like to be on a tourney schedule... (I did that for about six years back in the 90s).   And for some reason I thought you were much closer to the Big E, something like 30 miles or so from it, but I agree an hour and a half is more driving than I would want to do as well (at least on a regular basis) if there is decent fishing closer.

Offline Lamar

• Lunker
« Reply #20 on: 02/14/21 06:46 UTC »
I will sometimes in the spring go to East Harbor or over to Portage River and fish. It's pretty protected and in the spring you can count on 40 to 50 bass a day. It's a ton of fun if you can get on them.

Offline efishnc

• Lunker
« Reply #21 on: 02/14/21 19:13 UTC »
We put in at Port Clinton and would head out toward West Sister Island hitting various reefs/ rock piles... bucktail jigs and deep suspending jerkbaits were what we used back then, but soft plastics (on jigs and drop-shotting) would be my major players if I were to fish it now.  Most days we fished were generally calm, but I remember one time we went out on glass and came in riding six footers.