Author Topic: Victory hooks  (Read 4824 times)

Offline bigjim5589

• Kicker
  • J. Hester Fly & Tackle Co. LLC
Re: Victory hooks
« Reply #30 on: 02/22/21 17:16 UTC »
Kyle, I got the samples you sent today! Thank you for sending them and a new catalog! Very much appreciate that!

First impression is great, so looking forward to pouring with them and testing them out. It's gotten somewhat warm here today too, had some showers much like a spring day and supposed to be warmer tomorrow, up to about 70!  :D

Offline Raynestorm

• Yearling
« Reply #31 on: 02/22/21 20:07 UTC »
How do I get some samples of these?

I am needing to place a large order for more jig hooks, and want to compare them to the EC500LN I’m currently using.

I was all set or order more Eagle Claws until I saw these!

As far as I can tell it looks like the Victory are a little pricier, but if they are worth the price increase, I have no problem running them!

Offline Do-it Rep

• Lunker
« Reply #32 on: 02/23/21 08:02 UTC »
Glad to hear the samples are arriving, the arrival dates from different carriers has been very unpredictable lately. From a timing standpoint I guess it was a better scenario now rather than right before Christmas but to anyone that has not received a requested sample please PM me and let me know and I can check a tracking number and see what the status is. 

I apologize if there was anyone that asked for a sample or received anything other than what they requested (21xdc). We are still expecting a full stocking order to arrive anytime but we do have a pretty good selection of most of the Victory product in house now. 

Raynestorm,  Send me a PM and I'll get some samples coming your way so you can see them yourself.

Online 21xdc

• Lunker
« Reply #33 on: 02/23/21 15:17 UTC »

I apologize if there was anyone that asked for a sample or received anything other than what they requested (21xdc). We are still expecting a full stocking order to arrive anytime but we do have a pretty good selection of most of the Victory product in house now. 

I'm not mad... It's just that the one bait/mold that I wanted to try them on only takes the hokks I asked for... LOL...

I'm still thankful...  8)

But if you do get those other hooks, I'd like to just try a few... I was never expecting anything more.

Offline alwrenn

• Kicker
« Reply #34 on: 02/27/21 13:12 UTC »

Kyle..... thanks so much as I have received the hooks that you sent me.  Im ready for the Victory!
« Last Edit: 02/27/21 13:49 UTC by alwrenn »

Offline Lines

• Lunker
« Reply #35 on: 02/27/21 14:47 UTC »
Beautiful Alwrenn!

Offline WALLEYE WACKER

• Lunker
    • WALLEYE WACKER
« Reply #36 on: 02/27/21 16:08 UTC »
Sweet hooks tha that hold because of the angled bend instead of it swing round.
May your days be filled with sun shine and you always have a tight line. AMEN

Offline cc1

• Kicker
« Reply #37 on: 02/27/21 18:51 UTC »
They do look sweet. Wondering how strong they are because they look like they can take some abuse.

Offline Do-it Rep

• Lunker
« Reply #38 on: 03/01/21 08:14 UTC »

Kyle..... thanks so much as I have received the hooks that you sent me.  Im ready for the Victory!
[/quote]

Absolutely!  Awesome!!

Offline bassinfool

• Lunker
« Reply #39 on: 03/01/21 14:25 UTC »
Ordered 100 of the 4/0 and 5/0 of the V-lock hooks and can't wait to try them out.

Offline toadfrog

• Yearling
« Reply #40 on: 03/02/21 23:15 UTC »
I don't often comment about very many things . However if Do-It is embarking on it's own line of hooks I believe it will be a very welcome and profitable addition to the arsenal . Just my gut feeling.

Offline bassinfool

• Lunker
« Reply #41 on: 03/17/21 07:35 UTC »
Finally received my 4/0 and 5/0 60 degree flat eye hooks after they spent a few weeks in USPS purgatory and immediately poured up a few 1/2oz arky heads to use as chatterbaits.  The hooks look great, seem to be well made with a nice finish and temper to them.  Can't wait to get out there and see how they hold up fishing.

Offline Do-it Rep

• Lunker
« Reply #42 on: 03/17/21 10:32 UTC »
Finally received my 4/0 and 5/0 60 degree flat eye hooks after they spent a few weeks in USPS purgatory and immediately poured up a few 1/2oz arky heads to use as chatterbaits.  The hooks look great, seem to be well made with a nice finish and temper to them.  Can't wait to get out there and see how they hold up fishing.

Stick a big one!