Author Topic: Football Jig Question  (Read 305 times)

Online basskat

• Kicker
Football Jig Question
« on: 07/17/21 09:05 UTC »
I have an old football jig mold without the bait keeper. I use a wide gap hook in it. Will a wide gap fit this mold? https://store.do-itmolds.com/Weedless-Football-Jig-wholderbrSz-14-38-12-34-ozbrHk-32786brCollar-Holder_p_1081.html

Offline WALLEYE WACKER

• Lunker
    • WALLEYE WACKER
Re: Football Jig Question
« Reply #1 on: 07/17/21 20:58 UTC »
basskat it is very easy to add the wire to the mold that you all ready have put the hooks and wire it the mold and put a right angle that’s in the mold so it will bill held into the mold then close the mold and lightly tap The mold and it will leave a mark and than you can Use a jewelers file and file enough room to close the mold and pour the mold
May your days be filled with sun shine and you always have a tight line. AMEN

Offline Agronomist_at_ia

• Kicker
« Reply #2 on: 07/17/21 21:46 UTC »
Or with what molds have been selling for on eBay….sell your mold then buy the one you want used on eBay and you’ll more then likely come out even. If you wanna sell the mold let me know….I don’t have that one

Online basskat

• Kicker
« Reply #3 on: 07/18/21 07:16 UTC »
I knocked my old mold off the shelf and it's history. That thing had made a lot of jigs. Just trying to replace it.

Offline Agronomist_at_ia

• Kicker
« Reply #4 on: 07/18/21 18:14 UTC »
I knocked my old mold off the shelf and it's history. That thing had made a lot of jigs. Just trying to replace it.

Keep the parts that are good off it for replacement parts like the wood handlles and stuff