Author Topic: Newbie pics. My spin on plastics  (Read 190 times)

Offline TomBoy Baits

• Minnow
    • TomBoy Baits
Newbie pics. My spin on plastics
« on: 09/05/21 12:11 UTC »
Hi yall! I just wanted to post some pics of my baits that I have made.. I am still new at the bait making thing but I have a ton of ideas as to what I would love to make.. But for now here are some pix of what I have made so far... Hope yall enjoy!
Just a plain jane country girl that's in love with BASS fishing and BAIT making! TomBoy Baits is my brand! I make UNIQUE baits that are not your grandfather's type of baits! Remember TomBoy Baits.. Because there's nothing wrong with being DIFFERENT!

Offline anyfish

• Keeper
Re: Newbie pics. My spin on plastics
« Reply #1 on: 09/05/21 12:25 UTC »
Welcome aboard.  Making baits that you enjoy is super fun and rewarding.   Keep having fun and enjoy.

Offline Muskygary

• Lunker
« Reply #2 on: 09/05/21 12:34 UTC »
Very nice!! Welcome to the forum. We have a great bunch of guys and gals here. Have any questions; feel free to ask away.

Offline ctom

• Lunker
« Reply #3 on: 09/05/21 15:22 UTC »
Welcome to the Do-It forums.

Those baits sure do light things up. Nice work.

Offline Lines

• Lunker
« Reply #4 on: 09/05/21 16:58 UTC »
Welcome to custombaits.com.
Nice baits, nice fish!

Offline TomBoy Baits

• Minnow
    • TomBoy Baits
« Reply #5 on: 09/05/21 22:09 UTC »
Thanks so much yall!! I have dreamed of making my own baits for a long time... So I finally decided to take the plunge.... Still got a lot to learn tho lol but I'm getting the hang of some of it! But thanks for checking out my pics that I posted! I hope to get to post more soon! I have quite a few baits made but just need to set up a thing to take pics in... I can't wait to show yall more!
Just a plain jane country girl that's in love with BASS fishing and BAIT making! TomBoy Baits is my brand! I make UNIQUE baits that are not your grandfather's type of baits! Remember TomBoy Baits.. Because there's nothing wrong with being DIFFERENT!

Offline Apdriver

• Lunker
« Reply #6 on: 09/06/21 01:02 UTC »
Really nice baits and love the fish pics of what you caught on them. Glad you are enjoying this awesome hobby.

Offline WALLEYE WACKER

• Lunker
    • WALLEYE WACKER
« Reply #7 on: 09/06/21 05:20 UTC »
Welcome to the forum along with site. Hope you enjoy this forum as much as every one else as here.
May your days be filled with sun shine and you always have a tight line. AMEN

Offline Shaunm81

• Lunker
« Reply #8 on: 09/06/21 09:15 UTC »
Welcome to the forum.   Those look like really good and once you start pouring your own baits you will not use anything else.  I use some neon stuff in my crappie baits and it does pretty good.

Online Les Young

• Kicker
« Reply #9 on: 09/06/21 17:33 UTC »
Welcome & nice job on your baits.