Author Topic: Do-It Molds (DIM) plastisol starter kit?  (Read 1703 times)

Offline AbeFroman

• Minnow
Do-It Molds (DIM) plastisol starter kit?
« on: 05/02/20 20:33 UTC »
Didn't DIM have a plastisol starter kit on their site recently? I could've swore I saw one on there that had plastisol, a variety of colours (3-5 colours), a variety of glitter (3-5 colours), and possibly some heat stabilizer and possibly some worm oil. If you click 'Starter Kits', then 'Softbait Starter Kits' nothing comes up there (just a gift certificate option).
I do have a summer job starting right away and I'll be doing 2 weeks in/2 out. I'd like to order by early-June so when I get out late June, I can start my new hobby, and I have some soft baits to take back with me (I am at a lake that has some amazing fishing hehe). I was hoping for small amounts of stuff before I fully commit. Because who knows....it may not be something that I will enjoy doing, but after watching videos of it, I think I will. I already have many ideas I want to try.
After doing a couple groups on FB and looking at a few websites, I like the look of DIM products (molds, plastisol, colorant) better than the others. But it will all depend on how it works for me when I am actually doing it.
Thanks

Offline Shaunm81

• Lunker
Re: Do-It Molds (DIM) plastisol starter kit?
« Reply #1 on: 05/02/20 20:43 UTC »
Hi I'm not sure about the plastisol kit really can't remember if they sold it like that  but if they did and you don't see it showing up its probably sold out.  I  know once something sells out itll disappear on there site.  I was going to buy the Do-It dual injector but it is not showing up except for the kit. I  ended up buying a new Bass Tackle one but I wish I could have gotten the Do it one because it was a little more affordable and  honestly I would rather do all my business with Do-It

Offline ctom

• Lunker
« Reply #2 on: 05/02/20 21:10 UTC »
 On pages 134 and 135 of their physical printed catalog they offer starter kits with the Crystal Clear kit offered on page 134. The Essential kit is an 135.
There are good ships
and wood ships
ships that sail the sea
but the best ships are friendships
and may they
always be ......An Irish Toast

Offline AbeFroman

• Minnow
« Reply #3 on: 05/02/20 21:48 UTC »
On pages 134 and 135 of their physical printed catalog they offer starter kits with the Crystal Clear kit offered on page 134. The Essential kit is an 135.

Thank you! I thought I wasn't crazy and I had seen them before.

Offline Do-it Rep

• Lunker
« Reply #4 on: 05/04/20 12:04 UTC »
We have seen some disruptions in the supply chain which has made our inventory of certain products hit and miss, including those that are part of our starter kits. As some others have mentioned already, availability of a product is often reflected directly on our website and a hidden product usually means we are currently out of stock.  As soon as we have that product back in inventory and ready to ship we will place that item back live on the site for purchase.  We appreciate everyone's patience as we work through some of these supply chain challenges and we look forward to shipping your orders.  Thanks again, everyone, for your business!