Author Topic: It's been awhile  (Read 465 times)

Offline olsarge

• Lunker
It's been awhile
« on: 03/22/21 13:53 UTC »
Since I have gotten out so I decided that this morning would be time to get a line wet.  My focus today was to test some of the Cedar run crankbaits that I recently painted.  I was a little disappointed in the coffee colored water but it was somewhat expected.  I was very pleased to find that both the little john and the 1.5  square bills ran true to form and had great action.  The other blank I was unable to test as the lake I was fishing was to shallow.  Only 2 bass came to hand a 14 inches and a dink.   I have more blanks navigating their way towards me and will post on how they perform once I get them painted.
I find it incredible that I have to explain to a grown American citizen that taking a knee during the National Anthem is disrespectful.

Offline WALLEYE WACKER

• Lunker
    • WALLEYE WACKER
Re: It's been awhile
« Reply #1 on: 03/22/21 17:37 UTC »
It’s great to find out that what you got work as well as the store bought.
May your days be filled with sun shine and you always have a tight line. AMEN

Offline ctom

• Lunker
« Reply #2 on: 03/22/21 17:58 UTC »
We hit the lake this morning and found one crappie. Water was 41 degrees so we need another 3 or 4 degrees before we see any real bite getting started. Tomorrow we are hitting a Mississippi River backwater to see how the bite is. I'm taking a rod with a spinner bait too just in case some old mega pike wants to play games.

Offline WALLEYE WACKER

• Lunker
    • WALLEYE WACKER
« Reply #3 on: 03/22/21 18:32 UTC »
Have fun on the ole miss you might find some perch. Have a great day Tom.

Offline WALLEYE WACKER

• Lunker
    • WALLEYE WACKER
« Reply #4 on: 03/23/21 11:47 UTC »
Olsarge depending on the brand sometime there is a big difference between the manufactured and seconds. Sometimes the type of treble hook tuff ness and size will alter that swimming action also how much clear coat to can make a difference.