Author Topic: Custom Service - Shout Out!!!  (Read 493 times)

Online anyfish

• Kicker
Custom Service - Shout Out!!!
« on: 04/19/22 20:04 UTC »
I just wanted to say thanks to Do Its Customer Service.   I had a recent order than upon arrival had an item that was damaged in shipment.   A quick email to them and a replacement is on the way.  Truly great service.   

This is just one example of the great service I have received over the years and one of the reasons I will continue to be a Do It customer.

Offline Lines

• Lunker
Re: Custom Service - Shout Out!!!
« Reply #1 on: 04/19/22 23:09 UTC »
Awesome!

Offline 21xdc

• Lunker
« Reply #2 on: 04/20/22 03:43 UTC »
 8)

Offline alwrenn

• Kicker
« Reply #3 on: 04/20/22 07:06 UTC »
I absolutely concur! I at one point bought a mold from a member on the forum that had a damaged hinge.  I emailed Brennan to ask about buying one and he sent a replacement to me no questions asked! 

Offline basscatlildave

• Lunker
« Reply #4 on: 04/20/22 07:19 UTC »
They are awesome.

Offline ctom

• Lunker
« Reply #5 on: 04/20/22 07:43 UTC »
It IS the little things that makes a company great....as in Do-It Molds!
There are good ships
and wood ships
ships that sail the sea
but the best ships are friendships
and may they
always be ......An Irish Toast

Offline Raynestorm

• Yearling
« Reply #6 on: 04/23/22 18:02 UTC »
I’ve had several great interactions with do-it customer service. It’s the main reason I buy most my stuff directly from them. Zeiners gets my other business (usually if do-it is out of stock, Zeiners will have it) and they have great customer service too.

Crazy thing with do-it is, I generally get the replacement stuff faster than the original order!

Keep up the great work Do-it!

Offline Shaunm81

• Lunker
« Reply #7 on: 04/24/22 15:30 UTC »
I have emailed them regarding a defective mold I got that had a burr in it they gave me a ra # to send back but was so busy and everything going on with covid couldn't end up getting it sent back.  It has  been some time so I emailed them to make sure it was still ok  to send back and I  never got any response  back.   I ended up taking a good  loss on the mold and sold it.   I have spent a lot of money with do it and most of molds  I own  is from them.   I still buy from them and will continue  to  do so.  I just think that they should have been in touch with me a little better but  I guess it wasn't all there fault  I didn't return it fast either so I  take blame in it also.. other than that I have always been a pretty big fan of the do it products.