Author Topic: Badger paints  (Read 1411 times)

Offline olsarge

• Lunker
Badger paints
« on: 03/04/21 19:42 UTC »
Have any of you used badger paints?  Just curious I was looking thru one of my distributors for lure parts and the only paints they offer are badger.  It would be nice to fill out my order with extra airbrush paint so I thought I would ask.  What is your opinion.  The only comment I could find on you tube was that they did not need thinning.  Another plus if true.  What say you?
I find it incredible that I have to explain to a grown American citizen that taking a knee during the National Anthem is disrespectful.

Offline ctom

• Lunker
Re: Badger paints
« Reply #1 on: 03/04/21 21:31 UTC »
I'm pretty much a Do-It  and Createx air brush paint guy. Never done the Badger paint even though I have a Badger gun.
There are good ships
and wood ships
ships that sail the sea
but the best ships are friendships
and may they
always be ......An Irish Toast

Offline Muskygary

• Lunker
« Reply #2 on: 03/05/21 06:30 UTC »
Badger also makes Woods and Water paint. A brand used by many taxidermist. Now I've used it to paint crankbaits and it does a good job; so I would expect Badger to be about the same as Createx.

Offline olsarge

• Lunker
« Reply #3 on: 03/05/21 08:49 UTC »
Yeah, they make both the woods and water and spectratex, those were the paints I was referring to.
I find it incredible that I have to explain to a grown American citizen that taking a knee during the National Anthem is disrespectful.

Offline ctom

• Lunker
« Reply #4 on: 03/05/21 09:04 UTC »
Badger has an extensive paint line. Sarge...are you ordering off the Badger site?
There are good ships
and wood ships
ships that sail the sea
and may they

Offline olsarge

• Lunker
« Reply #5 on: 03/05/21 11:41 UTC »
Badger has an extensive paint line. Sarge...are you ordering off the Badger site?

No not really.  I was looking through Cedar run where I got my last bunch of blanks from thinking it would be nice to get as much of the stuff I need from one location.  I will get some on my next order and let you all know how I like them.

Offline ctom

• Lunker
« Reply #6 on: 03/05/21 11:45 UTC »
Do-It's air brush paints are really easy to work with. I have quite a few colors from there along with the createx.
There are good ships
and wood ships
ships that sail the sea
and may they