Author Topic: Think I have enough for a bit  (Read 4816 times)

Offline Bamafan2277

• Yearling
Re: Think I have enough for a bit
« Reply #15 on: 01/31/18 07:37 UTC »
I love the Bait Junkys degassed! I used some of the Do-it and got tons of bubbles and I tried bait junkys and was hooked. I know have 10 gallons of it.

Offline Bob

• Kicker
« Reply #16 on: 02/01/18 11:14 UTC »
  Did you try the ES from Do-it ? Why did you go this way ? And your colorant. Why not Do-it's 2X ? Way stronger and much better value in the long run.

Thats an amazing attitude to have towards someone that is happy and excited about his recent purchase and the amazing hand made baits that will be the result of this. There is nothing like trying to make someone feel unwelcome.

BTW, BaitJunkys is the only reseller authorized by the manufacturer to resell that plastic ;) I find it hard to believe you can find it cheaper than $17.99/Gallon without buying drums.

Offline CNickerson78

• Kicker
« Reply #17 on: 02/01/18 14:53 UTC »
Thats an amazing attitude to have towards someone that is happy and excited about his recent purchase and the amazing hand made baits that will be the result of this. There is nothing like trying to make someone feel unwelcome.

BTW, BaitJunkys is the only reseller authorized by the manufacturer to resell that plastic ;) I find it hard to believe you can find it cheaper than $17.99/Gallon without buying drums.
Thank you Bob. I'm not worried about it. Just makes me think now before posting anything

Offline Lines

• Lunker
« Reply #18 on: 02/01/18 22:24 UTC »
Post anything you feel like CNickerson, I want to see how your hobby develops. Good luck, and happy bait making!!!

Offline Lamar

• Lunker
« Reply #19 on: 02/02/18 07:02 UTC »

I was just curious why he went this way. Do it does a great service by putting up this forum for us to use and learn from. Then to go and buy a bunch of someone else's product and put it in their face I thought was rude. I was sticking up for a great company that helps me out. Loyalty doesn't mean much anymore. I still believe in it and won't apologize for it.
  And if you noticed most all of the old guys didn't chime in on this. They get it.
« Last Edit: 02/02/18 08:31 UTC by Lamar »

Offline Walking Dead

• Kicker
« Reply #20 on: 02/02/18 08:51 UTC »
Opinions vary. Doubt that the intentions of his post was meant as you stated but only showing he was now hooked and ready. Only product “bashing” was done by you. One must learn how not to burn it as we all know how to burn it.  BTW I am an old guy. 

Let him run, I suspect he will be buying more products and Do-It will be on the list eventually.

Offline CNickerson78

• Kicker
« Reply #21 on: 02/02/18 09:51 UTC »
I was just curious why he went this way. Do it does a great service by putting up this forum for us to use and learn from. Then to go and buy a bunch of someone else's product and put it in their face I thought was rude. I was sticking up for a great company that helps me out. Loyalty doesn't mean much anymore. I still believe in it and won't apologize for it.
  And if you noticed most all of the old guys didn't chime in on this. They get it.
I was bashing do it by any means I do order from them. And yes I'm hooked. It wasn't meant to disrespect do it or any other company I don't favor one more than the other

Offline Lamar

• Lunker
« Reply #22 on: 02/02/18 14:00 UTC »
  Well my last words on this. I didn't say he bashed anyone and no I don't think you meant anything. What I called you out on is you bought a lot of product from another company and then got on Do it forum and said look what I did.
  This is the same as if you had a friend that was a realtor and they told you about a nice area to buy a house and then you went out and bought a home from there with a different realtor. Your friend makes no money on the sale but was helping you all along.
  Now we all know Do it doesn't make everything we need. But supporting those that support you is respectfull. And it is how they make a living.

Offline bassinfool

• Lunker
« Reply #23 on: 02/02/18 15:05 UTC »
Let's stop all this before we turn a fun forum into another tackle underground.

Offline Bob

• Kicker
« Reply #24 on: 02/03/18 08:39 UTC »
  Well my last words on this. I didn't say he bashed anyone and no I don't think you meant anything. What I called you out on is you bought a lot of product from another company and then got on Do it forum and said look what I did.
  This is the same as if you had a friend that was a realtor and they told you about a nice area to buy a house and then you went out and bought a home from there with a different realtor. Your friend makes no money on the sale but was helping you all along.
  Now we all know Do it doesn't make everything we need. But supporting those that support you is respectfull. And it is how they make a living.

And if DoIt had an issue with him buying some supplies from somewhere else and posting them here I am quite sure he would get a message about it as several employees are quite active on this forum, it isn't your job to chastise other members of this forum for it. I have never been on a "supplier" forum in the last 10 years that there has ever been an issue posting about buying supplies from a competitor.....there is a first for everything i guess.