Author Topic: watermelon seed  (Read 1884 times)

Offline tim

• Minnow
watermelon seed
« on: 03/19/21 07:51 UTC »
need recipes for zoom watermelon seed I have tried do-it watermelon brown but seems like it got to much of a brownes cast to it

Online ctom

• Lunker
Re: watermelon seed
« Reply #1 on: 03/19/21 11:33 UTC »
You need the watermelon [watermelon green] for that one. The watermelon brown will be way too brown. I see the Do-It store has the Essential watermelon green and that'll get you really close.
There are good ships
and wood ships
ships that sail the sea
but the best ships are friendships
and may they
always be ......An Irish Toast

Offline Les Young

• Lunker
« Reply #2 on: 03/19/21 21:41 UTC »
You need the watermelon [watermelon green] for that one. The watermelon brown will be way too brown. I see the Do-It store has the Essential watermelon green and that'll get you really close.
Tom, could he not mix minute amounts of yellow & blue to get the green wanted & then add some black flake to that?

Online ctom

• Lunker
« Reply #3 on: 03/19/21 21:45 UTC »
He may get close doing that. He may want to try some yellow, blue and a dab of chartreuse too. The chartreuse would get the green to turn a corner a little too. Very little of the chartreuse would be needed.
There are good ships
and wood ships
ships that sail the sea
but the best ships are friendships
and may they
always be ......An Irish Toast

Offline bassinfool

• Lunker
« Reply #4 on: 03/25/21 08:01 UTC »
Great thing about watermelon is it is one of those basic colors you can essentially tweak to your liking.  You can see my version below.  It is a mix of watermelon, green pumpkin, natural and neolime.

Offline Les Young

• Lunker
« Reply #5 on: 03/25/21 16:16 UTC »
Nice. I also like adding a little yellow to my green pumpkin at times to brighten it up just a tad which gets bit better at times depending on the water color.