Author Topic: Spinner Jigs, chatter baits, & Buzz baits.......oh my  (Read 467 times)

Offline Agronomist_at_ia

• Kicker
Made these today. Haven't bass fished for years and years. Had an old John boat at the farm & fixed it up to fish the local pond in town that has zero shore access due to cat tails, Lilly pads, and weeds. They are so thick and heavy by shore a guy can't really even fish from shore. John boat worked great and the bass fishing was good.

Offline cc1

• Kicker
Re: Spinner Jigs, chatter baits, & Buzz baits.......oh my
« Reply #1 on: 08/15/21 20:11 UTC »
Saw that Iowa State logo.  Got to spend some time with Brock Purdy this summer and have to say I am rooting for the cyclones to make a run.  Great young man and has great mechanics.  Hope he performs well and the team follows.

Offline Agronomist_at_ia

• Kicker
Re: Spinner Jigs, chatter baits, & Buzz baits.......oh my
« Reply #2 on: 08/15/21 21:21 UTC »
Saw that Iowa State logo.  Got to spend some time with Brock Purdy this summer and have to say I am rooting for the cyclones to make a run.  Great young man and has great mechanics.  Hope he performs well and the team follows.

Yeah decent QB…arm strength he is a bit weak. Other then that fairly decent QB. I hope he makes some progression this year….just seems like he hasn’t improved much from his freshman year. Which I suppose is hard to do when you come in at the high level like he did. Been a few games that he pushed some bad throws late that he didn’t need to that cost the game….those type of things…..so hope he’s been coached to help with that.