Author Topic: How to post pictures...  (Read 12769 times)

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Lunker
  • Tight Lines!
How to post pictures...
« on: 01/07/12 11:20 UTC »
There are many ways you can share pictures on the forum.  Here are 2 possible ways:

1) If the picture is already on the internet you can do the following:

a) Capture URL of image you want to share:

b) Select "Insert Image" button in thread you are posting to:

c) Insert URL into the tags that are created by pressing the "Insert Image" button

d) When you are done it should look like this.  I highlighted the URL you pasted to show how the tags and URL should look together:

You can then add whatever text you want outside the tags / url you created and then just click post.  This should create a new post with your image and text.

--------------------------------

2) Option 2 would be almost the same, except you would be posting the photo in the CCM gallery first, then linking to it.

a) Post your image in the appropriate galley.  Navigate to the gallery you want to put it in.  At the bottom of the page you will see a link, "Add a Picture", click this:

b) You can add a lot of information about the picture if you want, or you can just add a "Title" and select "Browse" under upload picture:

c) You can now navigate to the picture you have on your computer and upload it:

d) Then just select "Add Picture":

e) Now your picture is in the gallery, and available on the Internet.  You can now use it just like we did in the first example.

f) Capture URL of image you want to share:

g) Select "Insert Image" button in thread you are posting to:

h) Insert URL from (a) into the tags that are created by pressing the button in (b)

i) When you are done it should look like this.  I highlighted the URL you pasted to show how the tags and URL should look together:

As I mentioned above, this is just 2 possible ways.  If others know of an easier way, please feel free to share.

Tight lines!

Jason
« Last Edit: 01/07/12 11:22 UTC by Jason »