Author Topic: October 1, this weekend?  (Read 4534 times)

Offline Muskygary

• Lunker
October 1, this weekend?
« on: 09/25/18 09:44 UTC »
So, when are the new molds going for sale? Have they been shipped out to anyone?

Offline Do-it Rep

• Lunker
Re: October 1, this weekend?
« Reply #1 on: 09/26/18 11:26 UTC »
We are working on the release of product and info to our dealer network currently as well as putting some finishing touches on the 2018-2019 new catalog.  We expect to have the products we released at ICAST in place and available for purchase in 10-14 days. I'll be sure to let you know if I receive any updates. 

Offline Muskygary

• Lunker
« Reply #2 on: 09/26/18 17:26 UTC »
Thanks Kyle

Offline Rex

• Kicker
« Reply #3 on: 09/26/18 18:14 UTC »
Thanks Kyle

I can’t wait to order the freestyle mold.

Plus I’m almost out of plastic.

$100 gift certificate burning a hole in my pocket plus another $100 I’m sure.

Offline alwrenn

• Kicker
« Reply #4 on: 09/28/18 14:48 UTC »
We are working on the release of product and info to our dealer network currently as well as putting some finishing touches on the 2018-2019 new catalog.  We expect to have the products we released at ICAST in place and available for purchase in 10-14 days. I'll be sure to let you know if I receive any updates.

Is there some subliminal message that you are trying to send Kyle???

Offline Do-It Corp.

• Global Moderator
  • Lunker
« Reply #5 on: 09/28/18 18:38 UTC »
No secret message.  All new product is ready to roll, just need to get program materials out to our dealers before we release them.

Offline alwrenn

• Kicker
« Reply #6 on: 09/28/18 19:30 UTC »
Wishful thinking.....thanks for the info.

Offline Canga~

• Kicker
« Reply #7 on: 10/17/18 20:02 UTC »
any updates on this? holding off on an order of like 4 molds and some colorants till the 3" ES ripper is available! hoping to get some nice baits made before it gets too cold to pour in my garage! (though the way this fall is going that wont be too long)

Offline alwrenn

• Kicker
« Reply #8 on: 10/18/18 13:38 UTC »
They are available at Zeiner's so I am guessing that they are available at Barlow's and other retailers.

Offline Canga~

• Kicker
« Reply #9 on: 10/18/18 18:37 UTC »
one place (on zeiners) for the 3" ripper says its a pre-order and another doesnt, so not sure if they have them in stock or what. however the other molds im ordering are CNC and they seem to only carry the ES series at zeiners, shame, because 30 for that ripper mold is a great deal.

Offline brennan.chapman

• Administrator
  • Kicker
« Reply #10 on: 10/19/18 09:29 UTC »
They are available at Zeiner's so I am guessing that they are available at Barlow's and other retailers.

New merchandise is now available to our dealers, and you will begin to see the newly released products available through them in the next week or so. We are giving dealers the opportunity to offer the products first. After that, new molds will be available on our website.

Offline Lamar

• Lunker
« Reply #11 on: 10/19/18 14:27 UTC »
New merchandise is now available to our dealers, and you will begin to see the newly released products available through them in the next week or so. We are giving dealers the opportunity to offer the products first. After that, new molds will be available on our website.

As a retailer I like how you do business. You're a true class act.