Author Topic: Today’s fun  (Read 1660 times)

Offline WALLEYE WACKER

• Lunker
    • WALLEYE WACKER
Today’s fun
« on: 12/24/17 20:35 UTC »

Took some hole hopping but kept 16 today. The weather was 5 degrees colder but there was no wind and was awesome to be out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
May your days be filled with sun shine and you always have a tight line. AMEN

Offline 2XL

• Lunker
Re: Today’s fun
« Reply #1 on: 12/24/17 20:52 UTC »
NICE !

Offline WALLEYE WACKER

• Lunker
    • WALLEYE WACKER
« Reply #2 on: 12/24/17 21:01 UTC »
2XL I also caught some of the smallest I’ve ever got they were 2” - 3.5” would be great pike and bass bait on a tip up.
« Last Edit: 12/24/17 22:05 UTC by WALLEYE WACKER »

Offline Paneltruck.lures

• Lunker
« Reply #3 on: 12/24/17 21:57 UTC »
Nice haul looks like a great dinner to me
Instagram: paneltrucklures
Facebook: Panel Truck Lures

Offline WALLEYE WACKER

• Lunker
    • WALLEYE WACKER
« Reply #4 on: 12/24/17 22:04 UTC »
PTL There are people at work that don’t ice fish but love to eat them so I make care packages of cooked fish ready for them to enjoy.

Offline ctom

• Lunker
« Reply #5 on: 12/25/17 10:16 UTC »
PTL There are people at work that don’t ice fish but love to eat them so I make care packages of cooked fish ready for them to enjoy.

That's a cool gesture. I used to make pickled crappies for some of the older women in the church choir at Christmas time. I took a batch in once and that night at nine thirty go a call. When I answered I was met with '''"That's sweet of you but the damn cover is on so tight I can't get it off". This coming from a choir lady. lol. I went by the next day and un=screwed it for her. These gal were widows and in life with their spouses got to eat these traditional holiday treats since their men fished. They'd light up when I came to rehearsal with my bag.

I smoke most of my salmon and lake trout and like to share that too. Which reminds me.....I saw a couple fillets while making room for sausage in the freezer.
There are good ships
and wood ships
ships that sail the sea
but the best ships are friendships
and may they
always be ......An Irish Toast

Offline WALLEYE WACKER

• Lunker
    • WALLEYE WACKER
« Reply #6 on: 12/25/17 16:32 UTC »
I made some and gave to a Russian couple at work and on Friday they gave a gift of Russian chocolate and man was it unbelievable good. Another time a lady that ran the perfect binder wanted some walleye’s and when I gave her enough for the whole family she gave me a box caned goods from her garden. I don’t give people with the entetion that they will give something in return. I do it so those that can’t get them for there self can enjoy some.
« Last Edit: 12/25/17 16:36 UTC by WALLEYE WACKER »

Offline Paneltruck.lures

• Lunker
« Reply #7 on: 12/25/17 17:31 UTC »
I love to eat fish especially the pans. I love fish and seafood in general. Austin is pretty good about eating fish. Salmon is his favorite and he does pretty well to eat almost things out of the ocean. AJ and My daughter will eat catfish and shrimp. My wife won’t eat anything that came out of the water she will fish but not going to eat it. This year we threw everything we caught back. 2018 I’ll be keeping some fish to eat. I have a huge craving for fried fish and hush puppies. My wife can just have chicken. I’m trying to cook more too my wife doesn’t give up her kitchen easy unless it’s one of my few specialties or she doesn’t feel good.
Instagram: paneltrucklures
Facebook: Panel Truck Lures