Author Topic: What Christmas toys did you guys get  (Read 4351 times)

Offline WALLEYE WACKER

• Lunker
    • WALLEYE WACKER
What Christmas toys did you guys get
« on: 12/24/17 05:57 UTC »

Something I got. And my daughter got four summer fishing sheets, one under armor long sleeve , and two jackets.  And a great meal with the family was the best one. Hope everyone enjoyed theirs as much as I did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
May your days be filled with sun shine and you always have a tight line. AMEN

Offline WALLEYE WACKER

• Lunker
    • WALLEYE WACKER
Re: What Christmas toys did you guys get
« Reply #1 on: 12/24/17 06:05 UTC »
CTOM and any one that paints bait’s . shelt’s is a reliable place to get lure bodies all are super smooth and look as perfect as the store bought.the first and third bait’s if bought at store price would be $1200. I got a lot of 30 and 40. Most of the ones with special shaded eyes come with them. Left to right Dou Realis 100 sp, Lucky craft 78 DD, ITO VISION 95, Spro little John, halo 1.5 square bill with rattles.
« Last Edit: 12/24/17 06:15 UTC by WALLEYE WACKER »

Offline 2XL

• Lunker
« Reply #2 on: 12/24/17 07:29 UTC »
Nice score WW. I have no clue what's going to be under the tree for me but I'd be good with nothing just as long as the family can make it and the ham turns out alright. LOL

Online ctom

• Lunker
« Reply #3 on: 12/24/17 07:46 UTC »
OK Wack......what did you do this last year that was THAT good? WOW. It looks like you'll be at this for a while since you'll have to wait until next year for the paint and hooks. IF you're a good boy. lol

ayy for ya Mike. Merry Christmas.
There are good ships
and wood ships
ships that sail the sea
but the best ships are friendships
and may they
always be ......An Irish Toast

Offline Lamar

• Lunker
« Reply #4 on: 12/24/17 08:18 UTC »
  Wow that will keep you busy !

My wife and I have got to the age where our kids are grown and gone. Now we have six grandkids and next weekend we rent a lodge near us that has a indoor pool, pizza place, restaurant and a bar. We all have a blast together for the weekend. It cost me about the same as if we bought all of them presents that they would open in five minutes and be over. For my wife and I we don't get each other gifts anymore. No birthdays or any holidays and not even a card. We've talked about it and we both would rather travel around the world. We have a fund and anytime we get a few extra bucks then in the fund it goes. So every other year we take a really cool trip. Earlier this year we went to Tanzania Africa and in 2019 we're going to Galapagos Island, Amazon River and Machu Picchu. So not much under the tree this year but next year is going to be fun.

Offline Paneltruck.lures

• Lunker
« Reply #5 on: 12/24/17 10:14 UTC »
Nothing under the tree for me wich I kind of like to see. Means my mom is giving me money and my wife didn’t buy me anything  wich is something we do to save money. I violate my end of the agreement from time to time and buy her stuff Christmas.

We are getting like you Lamar this is the last year my kids are “stuff”. Starting next Christmas they will get a couple of small gifts under the tree but we are going to take money out of all of everyone of my paychecks and put it in the safe and then decide on a trip to take. We agree we remember experiences more than things we got.

Instagram: paneltrucklures
Facebook: Panel Truck Lures

Offline Muskygary

• Lunker
« Reply #6 on: 12/24/17 11:29 UTC »
WOW! My wife and I are just like Lamar. February pf 2019 going to Argentina, then on a cruise around Cape Horn and spend a day in Anartica. This past November we took a five day cruise to Cuba. (Got to see a lot of old cars)

Offline olsarge

• Lunker
« Reply #7 on: 12/24/17 11:56 UTC »
Nice score WW.  I expect to get my customary cabelas/bass pro gift cards which will really come in handy this year for some new stuff for my float tube.  My fins are ailing and I could use some lighter flats boots
I find it incredible that I have to explain to a grown American citizen that taking a knee during the National Anthem is disrespectful.

Offline Paneltruck.lures

• Lunker
« Reply #8 on: 12/24/17 12:20 UTC »
WOW! My wife and I are just like Lamar. February pf 2019 going to Argentina, then on a cruise around Cape Horn and spend a day in Anartica. This past November we took a five day cruise to Cuba. (Got to see a lot of old cars)

I want to go to Cuba so bad my half sister and I have pledged to go together sometime

Offline Lamar

• Lunker
« Reply #9 on: 12/24/17 12:51 UTC »

We too looked at Antartica through Argentina. We like the group called O.A.T. to travel with and that trip took a ship from Argentina with 100 passengers plus crew. All of their other tours are 10 to 16 in a group with three tour guides. So a little more what we like. Plus Antartica was a lot less walking and climbing and we figure one we can do as we get older. But definitely on the bucket list. So for now cruises are out. We like hiking, hands on and sleeping under the stars. I knew my wife was a keeper when last Jan. we were out in the middle of the Serengeti sleeping in a tent and a lion roared so loud it sounded like it was right next to us. She sat up in bed, looked at me and said this is the coolest place I've ever been in my life.

Offline WALLEYE WACKER

• Lunker
    • WALLEYE WACKER
« Reply #10 on: 12/24/17 13:43 UTC »
Glade to hear that you guys had time with family and have your own was to do the holiday’s.

Offline Paneltruck.lures

• Lunker
« Reply #11 on: 12/24/17 22:10 UTC »
My brother in law got my boys matching lures. Then Austin got his 3” frog mold from us and some craft for his creations from his little sister.  My daughter got me Baby Shad crappie plastics.

My back is in the worst shape today it has been in, in years and my wife and Mom are upset at each other over dessert tomorrow. Im ready for this to be over with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline WALLEYE WACKER

• Lunker
    • WALLEYE WACKER
« Reply #12 on: 12/24/17 22:18 UTC »
PTL YOU GOT SOME GOODIES TO PLAY WITH THAT MANNS  MINUS -1 are great walleye bait’s when the weeds are just starting to grow at the midway point to the surface you can really crush the eyes with it. I also got a some cash at work and some from my mom and I got Ice Amour Extreme jacket with the money and I’m going to wear it tomorrow when I go out again.

CTOM by the way the next time I get paid I’m ordering triple grip 4’s & 6’s enough to get hooks on all the lure body’s .  O and the split ring I already have them.
« Last Edit: 12/24/17 22:30 UTC by WALLEYE WACKER »

Offline Paneltruck.lures

• Lunker
« Reply #13 on: 12/24/17 22:33 UTC »
I think we have one or two bodies of water in southern OK with walleye you might have just given me a reason to run down there and let the boys try those out.

Other than the crappie plastics I got 2 pairs of jeans.

Offline WALLEYE WACKER

• Lunker
    • WALLEYE WACKER
« Reply #14 on: 12/24/17 23:37 UTC »
Thats great PTL.