Author Topic: Made a few runs tonight  (Read 3863 times)

Offline ctom

• Lunker
Re: Made a few runs tonight
« Reply #15 on: 01/15/18 09:44 UTC »
That last posted picture looks like maybe some color changing motor oil with black and red flake?  Looks really cool, something I may look into for some finesse baits.

LOL.....now on my monitor it looks like blue crawdad with the glitter. Nice looking baits though.
There are good ships
and wood ships
ships that sail the sea
but the best ships are friendships
and may they
always be ......An Irish Toast

Offline bassinfool

• Lunker
« Reply #16 on: 01/15/18 10:41 UTC »
LOL.....now on my monitor it looks like blue crawdad with the glitter. Nice looking baits though.
Don't you start with all that, Tom!  You'll have me second guessing myself...again.

Offline CNickerson78

• Kicker
« Reply #17 on: 01/15/18 11:01 UTC »
That last posted picture looks like maybe some color changing motor oil with black and red flake?  Looks really cool, something I may look into for some finesse baits.
bassinfool yes it's changeable motor oil with .015 and .035 red flake

Offline bassinfool

• Lunker
« Reply #18 on: 01/15/18 11:05 UTC »
BOOM! Well it looks good; like I said I'll probably end up doing a version in some finesse baits for myself.

Offline CNickerson78

• Kicker
« Reply #19 on: 01/15/18 11:08 UTC »
BOOM! Well it looks good; like I said I'll probably end up doing a version in some finesse baits for myself.
Thank you bassinfool. Looking forward to seeing it

Offline WALLEYE WACKER

• Lunker
    • WALLEYE WACKER
« Reply #20 on: 01/16/18 04:53 UTC »
My brother fishes 3.5 swimshad in motor oil with gold and black flake in Canada and crushes the walleyes. Last time he went I gave him a extra bag of violet Canadian blue and silver halogram. The first part of the trip he got them on his primary color then on wed. they wouldn’t hit it anymore so he put the violet on and crushed them until he left. When he got back he said boy am I glade you gave me the violet ones.
May your days be filled with sun shine and you always have a tight line. AMEN