Author Topic: Been busy  (Read 3419 times)

Offline CNickerson78

• Kicker
Re: Been busy
« Reply #15 on: 02/05/18 12:45 UTC »
I been thinking this guy has been cranking out some good stuff I’m ready to see what kind of success he has with the lures but he is so far north I may be waiting awhile for his thaw and spawn.
Yeah I'm itching to get out and fish have to love New England weather

Offline Paneltruck.lures

• Lunker
« Reply #16 on: 02/05/18 17:50 UTC »
It hasn’t been much better here I haven’t fished since December sadly heck I haven’t even gotten my 2018 license yet. We have had a couple of nice fishable days on the weekend but both those days my back hurt so bad I didn’t even left the house. Those days I put the heating pad on my back on tie jigs. This weekend is supposed to be nice so I am going to try to either try our trout lake or my coworkers farm pond. Hopefully I feel well enough to do one of them. I don’t consider winter over here until tax day.
Instagram: paneltrucklures
Facebook: Panel Truck Lures

Offline CNickerson78

• Kicker
« Reply #17 on: 02/05/18 21:21 UTC »
It hasn’t been much better here I haven’t fished since December sadly heck I haven’t even gotten my 2018 license yet. We have had a couple of nice fishable days on the weekend but both those days my back hurt so bad I didn’t even left the house. Those days I put the heating pad on my back on tie jigs. This weekend is supposed to be nice so I am going to try to either try our trout lake or my coworkers farm pond. Hopefully I feel well enough to do one of them. I don’t consider winter over here until tax day.
Yeah I know the whole back pain thing all to well. I won't be able to fish till Aprilish