Author Topic: Happy Valentines Day  (Read 1790 times)

Offline DF

• Lunker
Happy Valentines Day
« on: 02/12/18 13:32 UTC »
 :-*

Offline ctom

• Lunker
Re: Happy Valentines Day
« Reply #1 on: 02/12/18 16:07 UTC »
Now that is pink. Well done D!
There are good ships
and wood ships
ships that sail the sea
but the best ships are friendships
and may they
always be ......An Irish Toast

Offline WALLEYE WACKER

• Lunker
    • WALLEYE WACKER
« Reply #2 on: 02/12/18 23:04 UTC »
Wish I could get pink that hot.
May your days be filled with sun shine and you always have a tight line. AMEN

Offline CNickerson78

• Kicker
« Reply #3 on: 02/13/18 00:06 UTC »
Those look killer

Offline DF

• Lunker
« Reply #4 on: 02/13/18 05:15 UTC »
Thanks guys, my daughter should enjoy fishing these this summer. The color is old ccm bubblegum and ES fluor pink.

Offline Lamar

• Lunker
« Reply #5 on: 02/13/18 06:07 UTC »
  I've said it before on here. When fishing heavy muck and pads I like bright colored frogs. I would not be afraid to fish that at all.

Offline olsarge

• Lunker
« Reply #6 on: 02/13/18 14:56 UTC »
  I've said it before on here. When fishing heavy muck and pads I like bright colored frogs. I would not be afraid to fish that at all.

Still experimenting with colors here but white has the edge so far.  Have yet to see a white frog in the wild but the fish like it.  I'd fish that pink one too!
I find it incredible that I have to explain to a grown American citizen that taking a knee during the National Anthem is disrespectful.

Offline billygee

• Kicker
« Reply #7 on: 02/13/18 15:07 UTC »

WOW ! Awesome !

I'm Blinded  8)

That should wake up some sleepers !

billygee 

Offline Lamar

• Lunker
« Reply #8 on: 02/13/18 15:35 UTC »
Still experimenting with colors here but white has the edge so far.  Have yet to see a white frog in the wild but the fish like it.  I'd fish that pink one too!

From my experience with frog fishing is when bass are feeding on frogs they really don't care what color they are. In the wild frogs are camouflaged and when the bass come through the pads or muck to strike them it's about a 50 / 50 they get the frog. By fishing a bright colored frog during sunny days and a dark colored frog on cloudy days the bass can zone in better on them. Plus I'm an old man and I can see a frog like that better if the bass got it or missed it. Your percentage of hook ups will be much greater if you and the bass can see the frog better. If I was selling frogs I'd make the backs CC Green with black flake and the belly a dull gray. But I'm not selling them.