I recently posted about spraying the stone molds with high temp engine paint,although I have had some success doing this I had 2 molds that the paint came off on the baits, the molds made. I haven't figured out exactly why 2 had a problem, for sure. I believe that it may be from the paint I was using being old. Probably the first 2, I shot wasn't mixed up enough, I really can't figure that out for sure. Since I have repainted the 2 molds that peeled, and now they are doing ok.
I was on another forum, and a member said that he had good luck using the KBS diamond clear product. I sent him a private message to find out how many coats he applied to the molds. When I find out for sure, I will post what I find out.
I have wondered if using epoxy might even work, I no that the heat may be a problem, but I would have thought that would be the same for the diamond clear.
When I find out his reply, I will post my findings.