Author Topic: 92 to 62  (Read 1003 times)

Offline ctom

• Lunker
92 to 62
« on: 09/17/18 17:04 UTC »
In about ten minutes. We had a major storm front come thru and when that wall of wind hit it was something else. This cool air sure feels nice.
There are good ships
and wood ships
ships that sail the sea
but the best ships are friendships
and may they
always be ......An Irish Toast

Offline andrewlamberson

• Lunker
Re: 92 to 62
« Reply #1 on: 09/17/18 17:18 UTC »
MAJOR street flooding here at Winona! WoW that was a LOT of rain in a short period!!!
" You can't buy happiness...But you can buy fishing gear...and that's kind of the same thing"

Offline Lamar

• Lunker
« Reply #2 on: 09/17/18 18:16 UTC »
  Oh please ! Stop crying. The east coast is getting hammered right now. You have nothing to complain about.

Offline basscatlildave

• Lunker
« Reply #3 on: 09/17/18 19:55 UTC »
I sure wish it would head on south.

Offline ctom

• Lunker
« Reply #4 on: 09/17/18 20:05 UTC »
MAJOR street flooding here at Winona! WoW that was a LOT of rain in a short period!!!

Saw that on the news Andy. Where was that in Winona? Man, that didn't look good. Rochester got nailed with the wind and had trees down on power lines only a couple blocks from home here. The rain came in sheets. More to come tonight and tomorrow...maybe even into Weds AM they say. The cold front that brought all this stuff has stalled right on top of us here.....you included Andy.

Yes Lamar, in the grand scheme of things this was nothing compared to the strife found out east from that hurricane. I've sent prayers every day that way. I lived thru one super major flood and feel for them all out there.
There are good ships
and wood ships
ships that sail the sea
but the best ships are friendships
and may they
always be ......An Irish Toast

Offline Paneltruck.lures

• Lunker
« Reply #5 on: 09/23/18 12:08 UTC »
We got pounded Friday. Street flooding and we had a large sink hole in the street 2 blocks south of us that made traffic fun.

The rain was supposed to last all weekend. I turned down some decent priced tickets to the Oklahoma/ Army game because I did t want to sit out in the rain and get sick it wound up not raining a drop yesterday. Oh well
Instagram: paneltrucklures
Facebook: Panel Truck Lures