Author Topic: Dragon Tail Finesse Worm  (Read 585 times)

Online basscatlildave

• Kicker
Dragon Tail Finesse Worm
« on: 12/18/18 06:40 UTC »
  I don't finesse fish much but do go to a clear lake and throw a shaky head a few times a year. I like the 4 inch Zoom Trick worm but this one caught my eye. I'm thinking of the 4.5 inch version.  Does anyone make this worm?

Online ctom

• Lunker
Re: Dragon Tail Finesse Worm
« Reply #1 on: 12/18/18 08:36 UTC »
That's one I had thought about as well but didn't try. Or haven't I should say. Can't help you here but now you have my curiosity peaked again.

Online andrewlamberson

• Lunker
« Reply #2 on: 12/18/18 15:02 UTC »
I use it a lot on a drop shot and as a finesse Texas rig. It also works well on the Midwest Finesse jig.

A chartreuse tail on a watermelon-brown body is my favorite color, followed by a blue tail on a black body.
" You can't buy happiness...But you can buy fishing gear...and that's kind of the same thing"

Offline hawgthumper

• Kicker
« Reply #3 on: 12/18/18 16:47 UTC »
I don’t have that mold anymore but I did. It’s a great little shakeyhead or dropshot bait.

Online Lamar

• Lunker
« Reply #4 on: 12/19/18 05:52 UTC »
  I have the six inch dragon tail and the tail mold. It's a great bait. I mostly fish it on a shaky head and lite line. I toss it out and dead stick it. Any bit of water movement that tail will move back and forth. Believe it or not it's not a bad wacky bait too. I'm pretty much down to two colors on it. The tails are blue or chartreuse and the body is either black of CC Green.

Offline efishnc

• Lunker
« Reply #5 on: 12/27/18 15:17 UTC »
Believe it or not it's not a bad wacky bait too.

There's one I never thought of, but I can totally see it as a finesse wacky when the bite is really tough.

Online basscatlildave

• Kicker
« Reply #6 on: 12/27/18 16:53 UTC »
Well it's on order. ;)
Can't wait to play with it.