Author Topic: Dragon Tail Finesse Worm  (Read 1657 times)

Offline basscatlildave

• Lunker
Dragon Tail Finesse Worm
« on: 12/18/18 06:40 UTC »
  I don't finesse fish much but do go to a clear lake and throw a shaky head a few times a year. I like the 4 inch Zoom Trick worm but this one caught my eye. I'm thinking of the 4.5 inch version.  Does anyone make this worm?

Offline ctom

• Lunker
Re: Dragon Tail Finesse Worm
« Reply #1 on: 12/18/18 08:36 UTC »
That's one I had thought about as well but didn't try. Or haven't I should say. Can't help you here but now you have my curiosity peaked again.
There are good ships
and wood ships
ships that sail the sea
but the best ships are friendships
and may they
always be ......An Irish Toast

Offline andrewlamberson

• Lunker
« Reply #2 on: 12/18/18 15:02 UTC »
I use it a lot on a drop shot and as a finesse Texas rig. It also works well on the Midwest Finesse jig.

A chartreuse tail on a watermelon-brown body is my favorite color, followed by a blue tail on a black body.
" You can't buy happiness...But you can buy fishing gear...and that's kind of the same thing"

Offline hawgthumper

• Lunker
« Reply #3 on: 12/18/18 16:47 UTC »
I don’t have that mold anymore but I did. It’s a great little shakeyhead or dropshot bait.

Offline Lamar

• Lunker
« Reply #4 on: 12/19/18 05:52 UTC »
  I have the six inch dragon tail and the tail mold. It's a great bait. I mostly fish it on a shaky head and lite line. I toss it out and dead stick it. Any bit of water movement that tail will move back and forth. Believe it or not it's not a bad wacky bait too. I'm pretty much down to two colors on it. The tails are blue or chartreuse and the body is either black of CC Green.

Offline efishnc

• Lunker
« Reply #5 on: 12/27/18 15:17 UTC »
Believe it or not it's not a bad wacky bait too.

There's one I never thought of, but I can totally see it as a finesse wacky when the bite is really tough.

Offline basscatlildave

• Lunker
« Reply #6 on: 12/27/18 16:53 UTC »
Well it's on order. ;)
Can't wait to play with it.